søndag 4. august 2013

Girl I'm in love with you. This ain't the honeymoon, past the infatuation phase right in the thick of love

The weekends always pass so fast. I think it's because I always tend to go to bed early on Fridays. I just really like sleeping, ha-ha. Also, I tend to be really knackered, so I'm not capable of doing all that much. Unless I want to, that is. I always know school is about to start when my Youtube dash is filled with Vidcon related videos. I love watching vlogs of Vidcon, because all my favorites are gathered. I'm like watching the videos, thinking "ahh, I want to be their friend too". After posting the blogpost yesterday, I went outside in the rain. I wanted to get soaked in it, just to revel in the weather. But I must have the weather gods on my page, because it stopped raining, and then the sky started clearing up. Albeit not completely. So I decided to sit on my doorsteps, and I drew in the first page of my new notebook. I was watching a vlog by Caspar Lee, and he was attending a birthday where Conor Maynard and previous keyboard player for One Direction, Joey Cottle (I swear, there's a red thread between everyone, and it's making me crazy) were playing Ordinary People by John Legend. And I just cannot believe I've not heard the song before, because it's gorgeous. I probably listened to it 30 times last night. I've also been humming Killing Me Softly With His Song by The Fugees. I was actually watching Sister Act 2 the other day, and whoop, there was Lauryn Hill, who is the main singer in The Fugees (It's always good fun to listen to old songs on Youtube-- leads you to other oldies). Today I woke up to a gorgeous blue sky, but it was rather windy. And because our neighbors have these big trees that sheds these annoying small things, I'd rather stay inside. Because it's Sunday there's also a marathon of Grand Designs with Kevin McCloud, who I love. I watched about four episodes, before I went to check out an apartment with my mum. Then we went to the new Asian shop, which we probably didn't need. In an expanse of 200 meters, there are three Asian shops. But I really liked this one-- they've got really great selection of Twinings tea. Well, better that other places I guess. Ah, went back to listen to Tonight by John Legend. It never gets old. Anyway, when I got home I watched another episode of Grand Designs, and it was so sad, because one of the people that was building a house was diagnosed with stomach cancer. And seeing as I'm a forever optimist, I thought he'd be alright, but then it was revealed that they found out it was incurable, and he died six months later. I just-- I was so shocked, because it's something you see in a film, innit? Not Grand Designs. After the episode I decided to clean the house, because I was so done with all the mess. I'm fine with mopping the floor and dusting, like I do at work. But cleaning the house makes me so peeved, because I just cannot understand why everyone seems to be alright with tossing their stuff everywhere. I warn you to not speak with me when I'm cleaning. I'll be huffing, and sighing every five minutes, and I will probably yell at you. This is one of the reasons I don't think I should ever move in with friends. Our friendship would be ruined, ha-ha. Guess who else reblogged Gabrielle Aplin's cover of Best Song Ever? Niall. Don't let me start on my theory about everyone knowing each other. I've been trying to spend as much time with my brother as possible. He doesn't leave until Thursday, but the last day I see him is on Wednesday. Also, I'm usually in my own world when I get home from work, and I try to get through all the things I want to do before bed. So I'm usually sat in my own bedroom from I get home from work until I go to bed. He's home the same day I get home too, but he leaves the morning after if I'm not entirely wrong. I'm going to watch some Youtube now, and then I might go to bed. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar