lørdag 24. august 2013

it's hard to do these things alone, just hold on we're going home

So-- I sort of blacked out today. 
It all started like this: I woke up at 11:30 am after having being awake at 07:30 am reading a fan fiction because I couldn't sleep. And for your information, I went to bed at 03:45 am, so I wasn't that happy about being awake that early. Hence why I slept to 11:30 am after reading that fan fiction. I got out of bed and started packing for my sleep over at Kiwi's today. And then I went down to the basement to find a bigger bag to fit my stuff in. After a bit of searching, I realised I wouldn't find any. So I went back upstairs to my bedroom to continue the packing. And then I heard my mum shouting "windows! come downstairs!". And my name, of course. My parents were gone when I woke up, so I assumed they had gone to the grocery store, but it turns out they'd gone to collect our new windows. So my sister and I went downstairs to help my parents carry the windows. The windows were attached to some bits and bobs that my dad had to remove, and then my mum, dad and I carried them. My younger sister was inside checking up on her garlic breads. Then the unfortunate thing happened-- because my dad had removed the bits and bobs (when I say bits and bobs I actually mean screws and planks), the windows almost fell over. There were about four windows left on the trailer, and I scrambled to try holding them up on my side. My mum were at the other side, holding up the windows. It's not like they were light-- no, they were rather heavy. And of course I managed to get my hand stuck between two of the windows. And thing is that I didn't really realise until my dad tried to get my hand out, and it didn't feel that painful at all. But once I got my hand out, it was rather pale and pretty lifeless. I shook it around for a bit, trying to get some blood in it. But it was fine, and I continued my task of preventing the windows to fall over. My parents shouted at my younger sister to come help, because, well, we were a bit panicked. I started feeling a bit woozy, but I carried on, as I always do. But then it felt a bit like I couldn't stand up, and like I had to puke. My parents asked if I was okay, and I brushed it off as usual. And that's when it happened. I was stood by the side of the trailer, my hands on the windows, and I just had to shut my eyes, because I felt so dizzy, and like I'd fall over any minute. Seconds later I was gone-- can't remember what happened. Next thing I knew, my mum was holding me up, whilst my dad had run off to get me a chair to lie down in. My younger sister who was supporting the windows by herself greeted me "welcome back to the real world". My mum was like "we've got to drive her to the emergency room". At this point, I was really confused, and both my sight and hearing were fuzzy. My sister told me that I looked pale, and I thought "oh god, why?". I know my mum spends a lot time worrying over her children, and ever since I had that lump in my chest -- which mind you, is a quite a frequent incident among women -- my mum has deemed me to be the "sick child" among my siblings. According to my mum, I have little blood, and suffer from malnutrition. And when I had a little black out today, she treated me like I was dying. I tried going back to help carrying windows, but I was strictly told to go lie down and drink some water. So that's what I did, whilst watching Olly Murs on MTV Live (something). I'm going to take a shower now, and get ready. I don't even know when I'm going to Kiwi? We've not planned a time. Oh yes, now we've just decided when to take the train. I guess I'll speak with you tomorrow! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar