onsdag 21. august 2013

It must be so hard, in the mess you're always cleaning up, to believe in the ghost of unbroken love. But I promise you, the truth is that you're loved, so loved


Have you heard? Zayn and Perrie got engaged on Sunday. I think most people think they are naive, and too young. I'm not so sure about all of that. I think the society makes all these rules without actually thinking of it-- and they get plastered into people's brains. Just like saying, oh, 20 years is too young for someone to get engaged. And if more people thinks so, then obviously, that's something that will be a norm in our society. I think we do this with everything. For example; if you don't go travel, you won't have experienced enough, and therefore you will not be happy. We look down on stay-at-home mums and dads, because there's apparently so much else to experience in this life. And yes, it's true-- there's so much to experience. However, that does not mean that everyone needs to experience everything in order to feel happy. Kiwi spoke about this today, and it just reminded me of a trail of thoughts I've been pondering over. Anyway, I think Zayn and Perrie makes a great couple, and I've got nothing against their young age. I just believe that we give up too quickly. 50% of all marriages ends up in divorce-- and most of the time it's without actually doing any work to keep your marriage up. It appears that I've learnt a few bits from reading the Tony Parsons books, haven't I? Haha. One of my favorite quotes from Man and Wife is "Unlike me, my mother didn't believe that happiness was always somewhere else". I think that's so lovely, because everyone tends to think that happiness is somewhere else. That if you could just be done with your education, everything will be so much better and you'll be so much happier. That if you could just win the lottery, you could be happy. But we forget that there will always be new worries. New wishes and whatnot. It's a complicated life. Oh dear, just logged into my bank, and almost had a heart attack because of the amount of money in there. And then I realised it was the money from my school loan that's supposed to be in my saving account. I've now fixed it, and have a lot less money. I'm having mixed feelings about autumn. The leaves on the tree outside my bedroom window is starting to turn yellow. And it's simultaneously the most sad and relieving thing in the world. Autumn means it's soon Christmas, which means I'll be done with my only exam this year. However, Summer always seems to pass by so quickly, and it will be sad to see all the green go away. My mood is very dependent on the weather-- a little bit of sun makes me really happy. Sometimes pouring rain also have the same effect. But I'm not good when it's just rain and overcast. I'm on a roll of listening to Sleeping At Last, and christ, it's genuinely just poetry with melodies. It's so good, and so calming. Admittedly, the songs are all similar, which is a downside to their development as artists, but I couldn't give a bollock, because I love this calm sound. Ed Sheeran has been working hard and making loads of music, and I love his + album. But now I'm so worried he's changed his music style so much, I won't love the new album as much. Anyway, I stayed behind at school again. This time with my belieber friend, and I finally got the hang of connecting my PC to the TV, and voila- Youtube on the TV screen. I made my belieber friend listen to a few songs and watch a few videos. Like the "lift prank" by Sam Pepper and Jacksgap. I'm not quite sure if I've showed it to Kiwi, but I know Sugar thought it was hilarious. I also had several duets with my belieber friend today. That's what happens when math and I have a row. I've not had math since I was eighteen, and I've always had a hate/love relationship with it. I love it when I understand, and hate it when I don't understand. If I don't pass on this test (I've got three shots), I can't actually continue my education. It's the scariest thought ever, because what would I do then? I'm really missing my nephew, David, right now. The thing about him, is that he'll rarely give you a cuddle when you ask for it. He does it when he wants to, and it's not that often. Not necessarily because he doesn't want to cuddle you, but because he's so busy playing with whatever toy he's got in his hands. But when he does cuddle you and gives you kisses, it's the best thing in the world. It makes you feel so important. It really does. I mean, if he chooses to give you cuddles over playing with his new toy car, then yeah, that's a really nice feeling. I won't see him for about two months-- just after I'm done with my "praksis" actually. I think one of these days I might go back to live in Aalesund. Not for long, but for awhile. Alright, I've got school tomorrow, and then Friday off. But I've got a paper-- well, is it really a paper when it's just loads of math questions and questions about medicament's? And I'm maybe going out on Saturday? We'll see how far I've gotten with the paper. Alright, I'm actually going to read fan fictions now, because I didn't actually do it yesterday. Bon nuit pretty people xx. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar