lørdag 3. august 2013

all my tears have been used up on another love

I collect these notebooks even if I don't ever get through one properly. Except for the one at the top to the right. That's been with me through a lot. They kind of function as a notebook/diary. The first page is filled with drawings of hearts, stars and smileys with the caption: "Jonas Brothers in my heart". It's actually not my drawing-- it's one of my old classmates that used to take the micky out of me for enjoying Jonas Brothers. And well, the second page is a drawing of "Nick" serenading me with S.O.S. also by the same person. I'm pretty sure I have a video of this person singing S.O.S by The Jonas Brothers actually. I'll have to see in my archive. Oh my god. We were so young. I'm very very glad I have these videos. It's great blackmail material. Ha-ha. The drawings in my notebook are dated back to June '10, which was a really great year. This notebook also tagged along to China, which is why there's a few very detailed diary entries in it. Also, it hold all of our Chinese phone numbers from when we were there. Mine was: 12349077477. Oh wow, it really brings back memories just looking in these books, which is why I insist on buying them too. Travel diaries are the best. I'll have to remember to continue on that when I travel. I write a lot on this blog, but it's not always what I've done in detail. It's mostly always very superficial. My newest addition is the one down at the left. I'm currently thinking about what to draw on the first page-- the initiation I suppose. I went to bed with music in my ears last night. I love to be lulled to sleep by music, and with 8tracks I can just search up playlists with the search words "sleep" and "relax" and there will be an endless stream of playlists to listen to. And that's what I did, until I abruptly woke up at 3:00 am, and decided it was enough music for me. Oh, I'm listening to a playlist just now, and "Another Love" by Tom Odell just came on, so I'm just going to rest my head on my desk right now. I'm having a dilemma of whether to invest in a new camera, a new computer or travels. Blah, my brain is tired of thinking. I was drinking a cup of tea whilst watching a storm unfold outside the window. My sister had just gone outside to the grocery store, and I was thinking "well, she's going to be soaked", which was the exact thing my dad said out loud moments later. I didn't end up watching Youtube videos last night, rather prioritizing sleep. I think I slept for nine hours, which is much better than seven hours. Woke up and had a little conversation with Sugar via Facebook. Marble was apparently asleep. Oh, I just remembered-- I made a new Tumblr the other day. One for my little drawings and whatnot. It's very bare, and I think it might become neglected due to my One Direction tumblr, but here's the link if you want to see. I'm going to go ahead to fill my new notebook whilst watching Youtube videos. And I'm still crossing my fingers that my books will soon arrive. You know, it's like the world is testing me yet again, because Gabrielle Aplin actually did a lovely cover of Best Song Ever by One Direction. It's just .. Gabrielle went on tour with Ed Sheeran, who knows Harry Styles. And Harry retweeted the link to the cover. And in the cover it's Hudson Taylor singing the back-ups, who are from Mullingar, Ireland, and have been tweeted about by Niall. And I'm just: it's the smallest world ever. Like seriously, one of Lou Teasdale's friends (the hairdresser of 1D and 5SOS) that came along on the tour in Spain, is obviously also friends with Harry, but this particular person is also great friends with George Craig from the band One Night Only. George Craig was a model for Burberry along with Emma Watson, but also Max Hurd, who happens to be best friends with Eleanor Calder, who is Louis Tomlinson's girlfriend. I swear, I could go on with this for years. It just makes me a little befuddled. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar