tirsdag 4. juni 2013

But sun is setting, shadows growing. A long cast figure will turn into night. It's like nothing in this world ever sleeps

Hellooooo xx. I'm so knackered right now. I did indeed wake up at 4:00 am in order to go for a walk and watch the sunrise. I did initially want to slump off and forget about the walk, but then I think I got out of my bed and looked out the window. And well, the sight of the sunrise is definitely a good argument against sleeping in. Although I can't really call it sleeping in, seeing as most people are asleep at 4:00 am. I went to bed at 2:00 am, so basically I had two hours of sleep. Or, maybe you can call it a nap? This means I saw the sunset and sunrise. It was a lot colder than expected- colder than I've been since .. like a month? I went for a walk, and it's nice outside when the roads are empty and everything is so eerie silent. I even hung out in a roundabout for a bit, but then I decided on going home. Because it was freezing, and there was a police car driving towards me. And you know-- didn't want my first encounter with the police be caused by suspiciously hanging out in a roundabout and taking pictures. Anyway, I sprinted home, after also walking on the road, where there also was another police car. That sounds really suspicious, but all I did was walking along the road, because it was early and no cars in sight and I wanted to just walk on the road okay??? (a bit tired) and then I was so cold I decided to get a bit of warmth in my body by running. I was listening to Creep by Radiohead, and then he sang: "run, run.." and well, I ran. Which, yeah, not such a great idea when your pockets are filled with your wallet, camera, phone, keys, etc. Instead of being smart and going to sleep, I went ahead and started on a new fanfiction (it was really sweet and good, though the plot was very cliched-based), and I didn't go to bed before 9:00 am. And then my sister came barging in my door (well, not that dramatically) and woke me up at 11:30 am. And wow, I had the most weirdest and vivid dream. So weird, I'm never going to tell you. My sister aced her oral examination, and I read her presentation. Sometimes I forget that we (me and my siblings) are all so completely different, and that my younger sister is really smart and creative. I'm really proud, always am really. Oh wow, I think maybe The Dreamer by The Tallest Man On Earth should be the soundtrack to the last few days. And to think I've listened to this over and over again, and not noticed what it's about until now. I sort of do that- listen to a song hundreds of times, and I still won't necessarily have understood anything. Not until I actually sit down and actively listen. Anyway, I'm going to take a shower now. And possibly go to bed soon. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar