tirsdag 25. juni 2013

if you were with me tonight I'd sing to you just one more time

I’m currently watching my footage from the Justin Bieber and One Direction concerts. I get a bit sentimental when I watch my own footage rather than others, because it feels like being back there all over again. Anyway, I was just watching these videos because it appears that my youngest and eldest sisters are going to the same Greenday concert on Sunday. Well, not together. I came home from the cinemas yesterday, and my mum told me my oldest sister was coming down for the weekend with her family in tag, and that they were only coming to watch the cinema. And I was alright, that’s a bit odd that my sister and her fiancé will be coming to see a bloody film, but I figured it was some sort of important premiere or something. I know her fiancé can be a film (and TV) geek sometimes. And I tried remembering if I’d seen a premiere of an action movie on the weekend when I was scrolling through the internet earlier on. But I couldn't think of anything, and I asked my mum again “the cinema? Are you sure?”. She shrugged and told me to ask my sister, then. So I texted her “are you coming down the weekend in order to watch the cinema?”. And a few minutes later she responded with “The cinema? No, we’re going to the Greenday concert. Can we sleep in the same room I slept in last time?” I laughed, because—a concert. It makes sense to travel so far in order to attend a concert, but you ought to be a super fan of something to travel so far to watch a film premiere. I told my mum it was a concert, not the cinema. And I just find it so funny that my eldest sister and youngest sister are attending the same concert. They are so different, it’s funny. But yeah, my sister is coming down for the weekend, and per usual, I was the last one to know about it. They leave Monday, but my sister is coming back for my birthday apparently. Anyway, I managed to swallow my iron supplement quite easily today—by the end of this I’ll be able to swallow tablets without spitting them out (hopefully). And yes, back to the cinema. Ale and I walked down to the cinema from my house, and we got some time to chat too. And the weather was being nice, except for the wind. And I wore my Boy London jumper for the first time because it’s so warm, and it was actually suitable for the weather. As I stated last night- I had no idea of what Man of Steel was about except for Superman. And I know surprisingly little about Superman, apart from that TV-show that used to air a few years ago. I sort of steer away from action movies when I go to the cinema, which doesn't really make any sense. But there are so many action movies out there, and so many of them are horrible. Yesterday, however, took me by surprise. I actually quite liked the movie. And to be fair, I don’t think I've ever seen a bad movie at the cinemas with Ale? At least I can’t remember. But the movie was just a bit wow. Because I believe there are loads of horrible action movies, there are also a lot of actors I don’t believe in (at least anymore). Upon watching this movie, I was a bit skeptical about the actors, but I was in awe of the acting. Although, I find things overly dramatic sometimes. But to be fair, superhero movies tend to be overly dramatic (except maybe Iron Man, which is a bit more on the funny side). But I loved the pre-Earth story. I loved every bit of foreign technology and ideology. And just the thought of another world, really. It was sight-blowing (see what I did there? Ha-ha I’m so clever). And I loved the quirky humor. I feel like it’s the humor of a superhero-geek, and that makes it even better in my opinion. I will admit though, that there were a few things from the movie that I've already seen in other movies. And I was really pondering over one thing. Why—why does every superhero movie seem to have to have something happening in New York? It’s like: the world is such a big place, and they always choose New York. I just don’t get it. It was nice going to the cinema with Ale. Especially the part where the movie is over and we share our thoughts and opinions. It reminded me of the old days. I've been cautiously avoiding reading any books all day. I had it planned out yesterday that I would spend the day cleaning. Except, I only like cleaning when I’m alone, and there’s no one else to bother me. But I woke up far too late for being undisturbed. The reason why I've not read any books, is because I don’t like to force myself to read anything. It’s sort of stupid how I only have this sudden urge to read a specific book when I’m busy with school and grown-up things. And now as I've got days off I’m looking at all the books I want to read stacked up in front of me. Instead of reading books, I've been rereading a few fan fictions. And you know how One Direction reminds me of my friends? Well, that’s sort of why I enjoy reading One Direction fan fictions so much. They make me smile and think of my amigos. It’s odd, because you can never tell when something significant happens. When you meet a person, you don’t think “hey, this person will be very important in my life. I must remember this day”. I think Kiwi said exactly that not long ago. I don’t remember how I met any of my friends, except maybe Oyster. But that was when I was younger, and it was usual to start a friendship by asking to be friends. Nowadays when you’re older, those things happen naturally. So you don’t know whether that person you meet at Friday night will become one of your bestest mates. I'm going to clean up all my clothes I've carelessly tossed on my bed and read a 60k word fan fiction now. Good night to all. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar