mandag 17. juni 2013

I've got sunshine on a cloudy day


I take it back. I still hate One Direction. I just .... oh my god, it's not faiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiir. Whyyyyyyyyyyyy? Why am I doing this to myself? Why does One Direction exist? Why are there five of them? I don't understand. When did I start loving them? Why did I allow myself that simple pleasure? Anyone got a time machine, eh? It's just.. so many pictures of the lads on a yacht, shirtless. And the pictures of Narry in the pool. And pictures of yesterdays' concert. And Harry tweeting to Niall. And Niall instagramming a picture of Harry for a change. And this picture-- diz iz de bezt picture idea to a meet nd greet ever.. tousand kudos to de girl. It's just too much. Too much to take in at once, and I'm not even done yet.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar