torsdag 20. juni 2013

darling you're with me forever and always


Today has really been a long day. After I blogged today, I didn't do as I said I would-- I didn't finish the book I was planning on finishing. Nor did I watch Les Miserables. Instead I watched all the episodes of Sweat the Small Stuff (a new comedy panel show on BBC Three) with Nick Grimshaw. It's actually hilarious, and well, I sort of love Grimmy. After that I made a playlist for my running called "run forrest". I know, I've got the best names. It's a mix of old and new and a bit old songs. I've realised that I cannot listen to One Direction (or Jonas Brothers for that sake) while I am exercising. I don't know why, but I just cannot. Maybe I'm trying to not associate them with pain? Ha-ha. When I finally finished the playlist, I went for a run. It was a bit better than the last one, but I've realised that I cannot run in the sun. Basically, I'm like an old computer battery. Just a bit of sun and I'll overheat and die. Not really, but it feels like I could pass out if I kept running in the heat of the sun. And I'm not stupid enough to push it. And any of the "I can do it, just across that line, c'mon"- thoughts are pushed away immediately. The run went better today because the weather was alternating between sun and overcast. After I got home and chugged some water and ate some fruit, I jumped in the shower. And then I went to my sisters graduation ceremony?? I still don't know what to name it. Nevertheless, I met up with an old friend, and we reminisced about when we attended that school. Also, I met my old favorite teacher and had a chat with her. Twice, actually. I'm going to bed early today, because I'm gonna try to end that book tomorrow before I go to Oslo. I'm meeting up with the kilo-gang and a few more. And there's this concert in town, although it's supposed to be pouring down with rain tomorrow. I think I want to watch it anyway, because Rudimental is coming. And The Wanted (!!!) and a few other artists that I'm really excited to see. Although there's little chance to actually see them because of all the people. But hey, kal ho na ho. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar