torsdag 6. juni 2013

I taped my tongue to the southern tip of your body

I'm not okay with this. I'm generally not okay with Nouis at all, because they are so precious, and I value their moments the most, because they used to be so rare for a long while. And I'll always be a supporter of the underdogs. (sigh) Let me just melt into a puddle, yeah? It feels like ages ago since I've seen a new picture of One Direction, and they've only been on a break for one and a half week. It's like; after being able to see new pictures of them every day, you get a bit spoiled with pictures. And then it's nothing for days and it seems so long. Today was the launch of the One Direction perfume (!!). The thing about One Direction, is that everything happens so bloody fast. So you never really get any heads up before something's going to happen. The news about the perfume, especially; I think they announced it on Twitter today, and then they posted pictures of it (and 'Vined' it. I still believe Vine is the next new app). It's called Our Moment (click to see picture), and it's pink. The description says: "the fragrance has notes of pink grapefruit, wild berries, redcurrants, jasmine petals, fresh freesia, creamy musk, sheer woods and white patchouli". Um, what the fuck is "creamy musk"? I'll never understand perfume descriptions. Honestly though, the perfume looks horrible. Everything about it makes me cringe. The bottle is so ugly. It's so tacky and and just outright terrible. I'm sorry if I'm offending anyone, but it's my own opinion. Like-- is that supposed to be a crown?? And is that frill?? And the packaging makes me cringe too, because oh wow. Great pictures, yep, amazing (sense the sarcasm). I'm pretty sure we (the fandom) could photoshop better than that. Not to mention, choose better pictures. My favorite comments on it from Tumblr are: "I thought that picture of the perfume box was just someone’s shitty photoshop edit", "the 1d perfume comes out the week before 1d3d can you imagine how the theaters are gonna smell they aint gonna smell like popcorn no more that’s for sure" and "this looks awful. I NEED TO HAVE IT". But to be fair, I think most celebrities' perfume's are horrible. I quite enjoy a more minimalistic and "clean" look to a perfume. Whereas celebrities' perfume's tend to be a bit over-the-top, and tacky, and just too much. It's not like I'm not going to buy it just because it looks horrible. If it smells lovely, then that's settled. Can't judge a book by it's cover, can we? Nope. I think it's important to remember that just because you are a fan of something, it doesn't mean you'll have to like everything. I'm not going to buy a perfume that smells like shit (I hope it smells nice) just because it's One Direction. Apparently I really like We Can't Stop by Miley Cyrus. Not apparently- I do, considering the amounts of times I've replayed it. I don't think it's the most amazing song, and I think Miley Cyrus can do much better, but it's nice and reminds me of summer. And I do like it grossly more than the new Selena Gomez single. Hangover III was a bit disappointing as expected, but it was still hilarious. I keep remembering moments from the movie, and then laughing to myself. Also, highlight from watching the movie was when Sugar and Marble screamed. Honestly-- they screamed. It was hilarious, because I'm pretty sure we made the most sound and laughed the most. I'm just glad we basically had a row for ourselves, because my laughter isn't pretty. I also watched The Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind, which is Kiwi's favorite movie. And I'm not at all surprised it's her favorite movie, it's like written KIWI all over it. It's rather confusing, and it took me awhile before I understood anything. But then the ending came, and I was like oh my god, yes, everything makes sense. I think the time was 1:00 am by this time. Instead of going to bed, I watched videos and read about the new Stokke models (Crusi and Scoot) and Bugaboo models in general. When the times was 2:00 am I sort of snorted at myself, because who in their right mind watches videos of prams/strollers in the middle of the night? (unless you're becoming a parent- that is a very valid excuse). I eventually stopped, because I was frightened that I might actually become obsessed with prams/strollers. I had a That's So Raven moment, where I could see myself sitting on a pathetic excuse of a bed in a ratty bedroom in some broken down apartment with dust and unopened boxes around me, watching videos of prams/strollers. I thought maybe I was going to bed then, but instead I started reading a long fan fiction. I didn't end up closing my eyes before the clock was 05:17 am. And as per usual, I was awoken at 12:00 am by my sister. So now I'm rather knackered, and I think I might go to sleep pretty soon. I say I think, because you never know when I decide to start on another fan fiction, or watch a movie, or go for a walk. But I'm pretty sure I'm going to bed, because I've not taken any naps either, so I am actually completely knackered. Oh wow, this is a really long blogpost. Or, more like a long rant. Oh well, bon nuit! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar