fredag 14. juni 2013

don't let me go cause I'm tired of sleeping alone


I sort of love it whenever Harry and Niall hang out outside the band. "I keep my arms wide open". Is that so Harry? So whenever Niall comes running towards you, you keep your arms wide open? And looooook, he's on Harry's shoulders too. They're playing that wrestling game where you are supposed to push the opponents in the water. And as it turns out, Narry won (proof here). Don't Let Me Go by Harry has been on repeat most of the day. And it's horrible because now I only associate the song with Narry because of someone on my Tumblr. About the Internet-- I really find it strange that because of the Internet I know that Niall and Harry is at the pool at the other end of the world. Or they might have left now, because these pictures were taken one hour ago. I've spent the most of the day reading, although not only books. But also fan fiction. And then I actually cooked, which is a very rare thing. Except now I've sort of done it a lot lately? It didn't get burnt, nor did I toss a whole load of salt in it, so I'd say the results were pretty good. I have started reading The Mystery of Mercy Close too, but it's in Norwegian. And it's a bit annoying, because it feels unnatural to me. Not the part about it being Norwegian-- this is 1/3 Norwegian books I'm reading this summer. But the part where Marian Keyes is Irish and most likely uses Irish words and sayings that cannot be translated. And it just really irks me, and makes me wonder whether I should just go buy the English version. The book is coming along very Marian-ish. I'm a bit surprised, because I think she's making Helen Walsh a lot like herself. It somewhat reminds me of Lucy Sullivan Is Getting Married, which is a great thing, because that's my favorite book of Marian Keyes. I sort of hope Marian Keyes will make a book for "Mama Walsh" too, because she is absolutely hilarious. I'm taking a break from reading because I really want to find a nice moisturizer. It's what I'm going to dedicate my Friday night to-- find a proper nice moisturizer. Whereas my friends are getting high (on life) and going out clubbing later (Sugar and Kiwi). My horoscope says: "Your need for pleasure is heightened these days as delicious Venus travels through your sign. However, pursuing your desires doesn't come without a price". Very vague, but I suspect it's got something with the kilo-gangs suggestions of making a fake ID in order to get into clubs. Yeah, not happening. It's only a month till' I'm twenty, which is something I actually look forward to. I've hated aging the last few years, because it's only celebrating the lost time of my life (well, not really, but, yes). Oh, my broseph came home at Wednesday whilst I was cleaning out my other closet that I only use to stock everything I don't use. I found a lot of my favorite tee's. I am a tee kinda girl. And by tee, I mean t-shirt. Anyway, I was standing at a chair and folding clothes, and then I heard someone coming up the stairs who was not my mum, because apparently I've memorized the sounds of my family members walking up the stairs. My sister was in her room, so I knew it wasn't her either. My dad was at work, so it wasn't him. It was my brother, who never seems to tell us when he's coming home. However, this time he actually sent my younger sister a text message, but she had failed to tell me. And then she told me she had informed our dad and mum. It's like I never get to know anything in this family-- like they're withholding information from me. Alright, I think I'm hanging out with Oyster tomorrow, who by the way aced her oral examination. I'm a proud best friend. But right now I'm going to continue my search for the perfect moisturizer. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar