fredag 14. juni 2013

"I promised one day that I’d bring you back a star. I caught one and it burned a hole in my hand. Seems like these days I watch you from afar, just trying to make you understand. I’ll keep my eyes wide open".


Internet moves really quickly, did you know that? All of the sudden there was supposedly a song by Harry Styles himself on Tumblr. It's called Don't Let Me Go. And before listening to it, I obviously didn't believe it. But then I listened to it, and it sounded very much like the lad himself. So I went back and listened to it several times, and I just couldn't see how it wasn't Harry. And then the apparent song writer that was linked to the song wrote on his Twitter: "Wow! Thanks for all the nice tweets about the song. Harry did most of the words I did the music. X", which means it's bloody true. And that Harry wrote most of the song? I don't find it the best song musically, but I would probably listen to the song nevertheless, because it gives me a bit of The Smiths -vibe. Lyrically; it's really lovely-- I quite love the lyrics. Like, I really love: "This bed was never made for two", "Don’t let me go cause I’m tired of sleeping alone" and the lyrics in the title of this blogpost. There is no doubt this will spark new rumors about One Direction splitting up, which people it'll happen eventually. But unless SYCO decides that they don't want One Direction anymore, it's very unlikely in the near future considering they've got another year of touring next year. I look forward to the future. (As I've written this "Don't Let Me Go", "#LOUISDONTLETHIMGO" and "Sam Mccarthy" are trending topics worldwide on Twitter. Some people are still convinced Louis and Harry is a thing .. well, some people are stupid)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar