søndag 23. juni 2013

in the morning when I wake and the sun is coming through- you fill my lungs with sweetness and you fill my head with you

Now, I didn't actually start off liking One Direction by their music. In fact, their music is (at least it used to be) so far away from my normal taste. I started off liking One Direction for their personalities, and their interaction with each other. In some twisted way, they remind me of myself and my friends. Like there are a lot of characteristics that's the same between the lads in 1D and my friends too. And I love watching One Direction interact because it reminds me of having fun with my own friends. They just make me really happy as people. I think the day I stop being obsessed with them is the day I stop listening to their music. And I don't think that's going to be long until. Except if the new album is just my cup of tea and stuff. But I think I'll always have this fondness for the lads. Can't wait for them to become parents and grow old(er). I love those fan fictions-- somebody write something cool for me to read please. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar