torsdag 20. juni 2013

Make yourself some angel wings. And if those angel wings don’t fly, someone’s gonna paint you another sky

I wish I could sleep. Just close my eyes and dab off. Fall asleep with a book on my chest, too tired to keep my eyes open to read the words. Unfortunately it seems that I've become a toddler. If I go to bed late, I have a hard time going to sleep and I tend to wake up earlier. Whereas when I go to bed early, I sleep longer. It's like when you are to put a baby or toddler to bed. Do not put them to bed past their bedtime. It'll only make them cranky and even harder to put to bed. And they'll cry because they're so bloody tired, and through the night they'll sleep less than what they usually do. (Obviously there are exceptions, everyone's different. But it's a rather common thing). I woke up at 5:30 am. Went to bed at 2:00 am. I was just so warm when I startled awake, and I thought it would be enough to go to the loo and empty my bladder and toss my duvet away from my body to battle the heat. I tried so hard to fall asleep again. I have these recurrent dreams I usually think of, which usually makes it easier for me to fall asleep. And I trashed around in bed for about two hours before I gave up. And well, here I am complaining. On the bright side, I was awake when two members of One Direction  were tweeting. (Well, Harry is tweeting now, so three members then?). I'm hoping one of them will do a twitcam soon. I'll be severely disappointed if there's none twitcam at all this year. Yesterday I met up with Marble and Ale, who came home last week. We sat down at Eataly and chatted for awhile, but then the fire alarm went, and everyone had to evacuate the building. This was 30 minutes before closing hours anyway, so we ventured home to myself. We went old school and played Tekken. I say old school because I've not played it since forever. Self-claimed great Tekken-player-- Ale, and the one who never plays anything else than Nintendo 64 or Grand Theft Auto-- me was actually beaten several times of Marble who claimed to never have played the game before. Today I'm going to attend my sisters closing ceremony?? I'm not quite sure what to call it, but she's finished with ten years of school. She guilt tripped me to go, because she said she had attended mine. I don't actually remember anything of the day-- not even what I wore. Anyway, I'm going and I need to find something to wear. I'm also going to try finish reading this book I'm currently reading and watch Les Miserables. Possibly something more, but I've forgotten because I have a lousy memory. Luckily I've written it down on a list. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar