søndag 16. juni 2013

I'm like so what I'm drunk. It's the freakin weekend baby I'm about to have me some fun

Hello, I'm sorry about the incident of freaking out over One Direction. I don't really hate them, except I do too. I'm just mad at them for making me squeal when I see a new picture of them- And that I scroll through pictures of them whilst brushing my teeth in the bathroom, and my brother happens to stop by me and ask me what the heck I'm doing. (Based on a true happening, and the picture was this picture of Niall on Harry's shoulders. It's so damn pretty, I couldn't help staring at it). Oh god, I did the stupid mistake of going on Tumblr right now. I've been at Oyster's for most of the day; baking and being awful at playing badminton and volleyball. I wasn't actually going to sleep over at hers yesterday, but I ended up doing it anyway. I watched her do her friends' makeup and hair, and it was really exciting. It was kind of looking at a makeup tutorial on Youtube, except live .. in front of me. I think I should probably go buy an extra toothbrush to keep at Oysters. Anyway, she gave me this Boy London jumper because it was too small for her. And to be fair, it's a bit small for my liking. I've sort of gone back into liking everything to be over sized, rather than fitted. A few years ago Oyster also gave me a Black Book singlet, which I've worn to death. So maybe this jumper will get the same affection. We were at the mall yesterday, and just before we went to take the bus, we popped into the music/movie/games (entertainment) store, which I think is my favorite store. And I bought Les Miserables from the 25th anniversary because Nick Jonas plays Marius in it. Obviously I had to buy it. Anyway, back to the point about doing the stupid mistake of going on Tumblr-- since I've not been home as I had originally planned, there's loads of updates I need to scroll through (don't need, but, want). The first thing that hit my face was Liam James Payne in his boxers, or "pants" if you're British. (I take it back Oyster, Liam is not a golden retriever puppy). And then I scrolled downwards to see Louis William Tomlinson shirtless, which is actually rather rare because he's not as fond of showing off his torso. I am using middle names today, because I'm very annoyed with all the lads. I have a feeling I'm going to spend my night ogling at pictures of the lads. Oh well, might as well surrender already. I finished reading The Mystery of Mercy Close by Marian Keyes, but I don't want to give my opinion until I've read it in English. But I can say that I've laughed a lot. Ignition by R Kelly is my new favorite song. Lewis Watson did the shortest cover of the song on Vine (stupid, stupid 6-second long videos), and it was so lovely so I had to go search it up on good ol' Youtube. I keep walking around singing "toot toot, beep beep" on repeat. Oh! I discovered this music quiz app called "Icon Pop Song" exactly two weeks ago. I remember waking up and scrolling through apps, and of course I downloaded that one. I spent the whole morning playing the game until I had to go get dressed and meet Oyster in Oslo. And then I forgot a bit about the game, mostly until today. I've been stuck on this particular song, but I managed to guess the answer today. And with a bit of Oysters' help, I managed to finish the bloody game. It's the best game I've ever played on my iPhone, and I'm so sad I've finished it. OH MY GOD, I'm listening to Angel by Shaggy right now. Holy shit, it's been so long. Sometimes I don't understand where I've heard all these songs, but it comes in handy when I play games like "Icon Pop Song". Sometimes the melodies get stuck in my mind though, and I go through a day with the melody on my mind. I'm just listening to Beautiful Girls by Sean Kingston now, and in the first 15 seconds there's a beat in the background that reminded me of another song. This happens to me all the time, but I don't always remember which song it reminds me of. This time I guessed it though. It's the same beat as Stand By Me. Oh my god, I am brilliant at this. I don't care if I'm weird, I have a special talent of memorizing useless melodies in my mind. It's all I need. Alright, I'm going to go and squeal over new pictures of One Direction and try not to bang my head in the wall. Oh this is gold; yesterday Oysters' friend asked me if I had a boyfriend or not. I answered "forever single" and all that. Oyster simply said: "She's a One Direction fan, loves Niall". As if that answers everything (and well, it does). 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar