lørdag 8. juni 2013

will you still love me when I got nothing but my aching soul

I think today is going to be a great day. I woke up, feeling a bit groggy because the sun woke me up two hours before I was planning to wake up, so I snoozed off again. At 11:00 am, I got dressed and headed downstairs to eat breakfast and drink a cup of tea whilst reading fan fiction. And then I headed to the library to collect the books that I've ordered- in which one of them is The Mystery of Mercy Close! Sadly it's in Norwegian, but I'm going to get the English version of it anyway, so I'm not that bothered. Thus far I've got nine books that I want to read this summer. I think maybe I've gone a bit overboard, but considering the amount of fan fictions I read, surely I can manage nine books? If it's an exciting book and I have time, I can probably read it in one day. Exception: Marian Keyes books tend to be between 500-600 pages long, and I cannot read that in one day (at least I think so? Can't remember last time I've read a Marian Keyes book). I'm going to go now, you know, try to get ready for the birthday celebration. I have this really bad habit of estimating too little time for everything. Before I go though, I'm going to leave you with my current playlist:

"novus"
1. Feel The Love by Rudimental ft. John Newman
2. Waiting All Night by Rudimental ft. Ella Eyre
3. Young And Beautiful by Lana Del Rey
4. Intro by The xx 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar