tirsdag 21. oktober 2014

I'm gonna give all my love to you

It recently occurred to me that my emotions the past weeks (months) is mirrored in my D-vitamin intake. Ah, I'm facepalming, just at the thought that I didn't think of it sooner. I bought some new D-vitamins yesterday. Or, well, it's a lot of different vitamins in one, and the pills are quite big, which is a bit of a problem for me. But I've always thought that I'll have to learn to swallow pills some time, because I'm destined to take a lot of medication in my older days (that is, if I live until then). Going back to school has been tough. Lectures upon lectures, ahh. Also, I don't want to start new group projects. It's slowly driving me crazy, and I was in a foul mood today. All the apologies to Kiwi and my belieber friend, who had to sit beside me through all of this. I've been nothing but negative today. These pictures are from yesterday, when the sun was out, highlighting all the beautiful autumnal colours. I spent hours in the city after school, browsing for shoes, jeans and a scarf. I found none of those, which left me quite defeated and annoyed. Anyway, I ended up spending yesterday reading fan fiction rather than curriculum, because all of the sudden there's like loads of new fan fictions just now. Been trying to get through them today as well, like it's a hardship. But I'm supposed to exercise as well, and then I was going to watch X Factor, but it seems that fan fiction is my top priority, and I don't mind really. I've not made any proper plans for the rest of the day, I'm just gonna indulge in my wishes probably, and try to forget about the fact that I've got school work to do. Just gonna sit here, eating my carrots and read. Hope you're having a great day, no matter what you're doing. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar