mandag 6. oktober 2014

I’m so encaptured, got me wrapped up in your touch

Hiya. It's been silent here because I didn't bring with my computer when I went to my sister's. And I was supposed to say on Tuesday, except Tuesday didn't go exactly like I wanted. That's a story for another day. I'm home now though, after taking the boat, the bus, the plane and the train. Dozed off at the plane, seeing as I only had six hours of sleep. I was quite surprised to see that the autumn has reached home as well. I unpacked the second I got home, and most have gone in the wash. Sadly I didn't get home with a new mug, which I'm a bit sad about. But at least I've saved money. My nephew was quite confused as to where I was going today, and he didn't want to go to kindergarten. I'm trying to do all the things I need to do before I go to "praksis". I'm currently blogging, eating and watching X Factor. So I'm sorry if this post is a bit all over the place. Oh dear, this X Factor episode is quite dramatic, I'm glad I'm not in Cheryl's position right now. I think it's really amusing how they use Ludovico as background music quite often. I am a bit sad about coming home as always, it's always bitter sweet. It's hard to go from the most wonderful nature to where I am now, which isn't all that pretty in my eyes. I kept feeling so amazed by the beauty of the nature on my way to the airport this morning. Imagine sunrise, pink skies, and everything mirrored in the sea. The beauty is indescribable. You must see it for yourself. I've not read one page of curriculum whilst I was gone. It was great for my health probably, but now I've got loads to do. Not to mention that the next two weeks are going to be crazily busy. Well, this week might be fine, I think. But I don't know about the next one. Luckily it'll be the last week of "praksis", which means I can relax a tiny bit. However, I'm due back to school right after, and there will be looong days with lectures. Ohh, I'm watching another episode of X Factor, this time Mel B is in charge, and she's brutal. But I really enjoy that, ha. I'm gonna go through Tumblr now, because One Direction had their last concert of the WWA Tour yesterday. Which does remind me that I'm going to see their concert movie this weekend. How suiting. Next weekend I'm going to watch The 1975 with Kiwi, and I can't wait. I'm crossing my fingers that none of them will turn ill. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar