onsdag 29. oktober 2014

His hands are in my hair, his clothes are in my room. And his voice is a familiar sound

"Should I put nail varnish on, or should I read?" I asked my sister. "Read," she answered. "No buts," she said, as if knowing I'd protest. I've put nail varnish on, after explaining to my sister that I've spent the whole day reading. I didn't do any reading yesterday, however I finished writing my damn paper and I even made a birthday card for my sister. I woke up at 7:00 am this morning because I wanted to listen to the Breakfast Show. It was really nice to listen to Grimmy, Finchy and Fifi again. Before I started reading curriculum, I read two fan fictions-- one a bit longer than the other. They were both good. But then I had a bit of a panic, because it was almost noon, and I hadn't been very productive. I also remembered that there was a pre-sale for tickets to the On The Road Again tour. I can never remember when tickets go on sale. I'm horrible at that. Anyway, since I was a bit late, I didn't get the exact tickets that I wanted, but at least I got some. I was a bit scared that I wouldn't find any available. I'm just crossing my fingers that the seats aren't horrible, and that Niall spends a lot of time on our side. It's always a risk, buying tickets before you've even seen or heard anything of a tour. But I am very happy that they'll have been on the road for four months when we're attending the concert. It gives them the time to get comfortable, I guess. And it's always nicer to see a show when it doesn't all go after the plan. At least I think so. Kiwi pointed out that it's become a tradition. And well, next year we'll have been going to One Direction concerts for the past three years. I'm really looking forward to it, ah! I was reminded of the pre-sale due to Grimmy mentioning that One Direction would be interviewed by Scott Mills later on. Speaking of Grimmy and One Direction. I've realised that Niall is very often mentioned on the Breakfast Show. Also, Grimmy and Harry was hanging out together yesterday, which was well-documented on my Tumblr dashboard. It's really nice because I don't think they've been spotted together since forever. I've basically been listening to BBC Radio 1 the whole day. I heard a bit of Gemma Cairney's show, then Nick's, then Annie Mac, then Scott Mills. One Direction are currently doing promo for their new album, and all the other new stuff they've got out, I guess? But I was really happy to listen to all of them together on Scott's show. Although it's always a bit chaotic, it's also nice. The rest of the interviews, I think they've done in groups. And according to Niall's recent Instagram, it seems like he was paired with Louis and Zayn. It's made me slightly sad, because I really enjoy it when Niall is paired up with Harry. But then there's also this picture, which makes me a bit confused. Oh well, the important bit is that One Direction are assembled again, and they're doing promo, and they're filming a music video (most likely for their new single). I am very surprised that there hasn't been any leaked songs yet. Maybe there will be when it get's closer to the release date. After my shower, I threw on my new wool coat and headed to the post office. Had to send the birthday card, didn't I? I wanted to ask my sister if she could do it for me, but I had a few errands I had to do anyway. Walked home with a pack of tea and biscuits in my hand, listening to Welcome To New York by Taylor Swift. I was thinking like "yes, definitely welcome to New York. I'm wearing a coat and carrying my groceries in my hand, and it's cold and dark. Surely that's very New-york-y". I am in love with Wildest Dreams by Taylor Swift if you wanted to know. I told Kiwi that it sounded like a Lana Del Rey song, and she informed me that it was inspired by her. I've no idea how Kiwi knows all these facts about Taylor Swift. Anyway today has been spent reading fan fictions, curriculum, listening to the radio all day, spending all my money on One Direction concert tickets, and doing errands. I might do a bit of reading before I go to bed. A tiny bit. I've got lectures tomorrow. But after tomorrow it's the weekend, which I've been looking forward to ever since the previous ended. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar