torsdag 9. oktober 2014

You can't cry. Put your glad rags on and let's sing along to that lonely song

Half-arsed work doesn't give me any satisfaction. I don't like the feeling of writing a shitty paper, and knowing it'll probably pass anyway. My sense of achievement is at the bottom of the bottle. I think I've mentioned multiple times that I don't feel like I've given much effort when it comes to my "praksis" this time around. But I know both of my supervisors and teacher thinks I'm a good student. I don't know, they might be right. I know I've learnt a lot, and I've gotten a lot of praise from co-workers. I just can't seem to accept the comments. I do have a tendency to be really hard on myself. I know it because I've heard it from almost all my previous supervisors and teachers. We should all just learn to be kinder to ourselves. But can someone tell me how? I have also felt surprisingly negative the past months. It feels like everyone around me are more chipper than I am. I don't mean to, but lately I just can't be bothered to look at the bright side. And I don't know why that is. Maybe I'm just exhausted, maybe it'll be better when I go back to school and lectures. Maybe it's the weather. Maybe it's just how life works. I feel a lot like this picture now

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar