fredag 10. oktober 2014

she lifts her skirt up to her knees, walks through the garden rows with her bare feet, laughing


Hiiiiiii! Today has been quite a boring day compared to yesterday. There were almost no patients at my "praksis" today, so I actually begged to come along with my co-worker to fold clothes and pillowcases. I did get to do a bit at the end of the day though. And I spent the morning just reading in the break room. That was quite nice because I chatted with a few doctors who were on their mission to find a cup of coffee. The thing I'm going to miss the most about my "praksis" is probably the working environment. It's just so nice to be there, and mostly everyone are welcoming. I've sort of avoided talking about that my "praksis" soon will be ended, because it's a bit sad to leave. Though I am a 100% ready to be done, I will also be leaving behind a lot of great people. Anyway, I am going to finish my paper tonight. If I have time, I might go by the mall for a little trip before it closes. If I don't have time I'll do it tomorrow. And tomorrow is going to be a great day I've decided. No matter if I end up disliking the Where We Are movie (concert movies aren't really my thing), I'm going to spend time with my friends, which is always a good thing for my soul. I had some ginger biscuits after I got home from "praksis", which was lovely and reminds me of Christmas. I told my supervisor today that I was begging to feel festive for Christmas. "That's far too early, it's two months," she said. And I said "eight weeks flies by like no time," I answered, and my "praksis" is a proof of that, I think. But yes, I've sort of been humming to Christmas songs, but quickly stopped myself. It's just not right just yet. Halloween comes first, and then I can allow myself to think about Christmas. Right, have a great Friday, it's the weekend! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar