søndag 19. oktober 2014

she said "hello mister, pleased to meet ya"

One of my favourite things with taking pictures without checking them, is to find these kind of blurry pictures. I love them. These are also from the 1975 concert. In the first one you can see the silhouette of mr. Tall guy that decided to stand in front of us. Kiwi and I felt a bit bad after complaining. "It's not his fault that he's so tall". Second picture is of Matty playing the guitar. I've just been listening to songs on my iTunes on shuffle. And I was listening to the chorus of You Are My Joy by Snow Patrol: I had to scratch my head and listen a bit closer. "Erm, is he singing 'you are my joint?'". Lols. I spent this morning cursing pretty boys after seeing these pictures of Niall, wearing what seems to be an ideal outfit of mine. I would totally wear that. Also squawked a bit when I saw a picture of this fine bun of Harry Styles. It looks like a delicate rose. Harry Edward Rose Styles. And then there's this picture of Nicholas Grimshaw from the Teen Awards today, looking ever so dapper beside his co-host, Rita Ora. Watched a new episode of the X Factor today, and my heart is in my throat each time I watch it. The only problem is that the episodes airs late on my telly, which means my Twitter and Tumblr is full of "yay, go ******", which spoils it for me. I suppose maybe I should try to watch it on Youtube from now on. It's just not the same, is it? I have been reading fan fictions all day, and now I'm probably going to read some curriculum. I've got school tomorrow, which I'm quite looking forward to. I might go shopping tomorrow, find a new pair of black jeans. Not that it's really necessary with another pair. Not that it's really necessary with new clothes either, because let's face it, I've got enough to survive. Ah, that reminds me I want to look for shoes as well. Great, hope I don't find anything. A topic around the dining table this morning, was burgers. And I got a tip about a good burger place from my brother. Am probably going to try one. It also reminds me that my brother-in-law's brother-in-law tipped me about a brewery, which is quite close to the burger place as well. And both of the places are in the hipster-part of Oslo, which seems to be my favourite place of the city at the moment. Right, I ought to read now, do some proper work. Have a good Sunday xx. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar