lørdag 25. oktober 2014

You can want who you want. Boys and boys and girls and girls

Gooooooooooooood morning to everyone. Can you tell I'm in a happy mood? I woke up after dreaming a series of strange dreams, one of which included me getting engaged to a giant. When I woke up I was also very surprised to see a clear sky and sun. The weather has been miserable the past few days, with rain and clouds and wind and ergh. A lot have happened since Wednesday; I found out that One Direction are coming back to Norway on their "On The Road Again" tour, which genuinely shocked me. I was just having a break at work, and decided to check my phone. Because I'm crazy for Niall, I get notified when he tweets. So I saw his tweet about adding dates on their tour, opened the link and just scrolled through. He didn't mention that they had added any specific continents in his tweet, so when I saw "Norway", I nearly fell over from where I was crouching. I think it's just after I'm done with school, so it'll be a brilliant celebration, I think. It's only Kiwi, my belieber friend and I who are going this time (I think?). But I could see it so vividly in my head yesterday, us frolicking around town in the summer weather and laughing at nothing. Just had a urge to hug them now, but I guess a virtual hug must do. Admittedly we've not purchased tickets yet, and who even knows if we're going to get some? I would like to mention that I enjoy it when Harry Styles go home to the UK. Nowadays it feels a bit too much like reading a fan fiction about the future, where he's moved to L.A. permanently. The past few days he's been dressed in darker colours, tweeted more, and uploaded pictures on Instagram in black and white. That's more of "my mind of Harry". It sounds very superficial to say that my love for Harry variates with his style. But at least I'm being honest. I think the reason why I was so surprised that they are coming back, is that I made peace with the fact that they only came the one time they did. That was more than enough for me. I spent my teenage years pining for The Jonas Brothers to come to Norway, so when they didn't, I was a bit heart broken, but I made peace with it. So maybe I've already made peace with not seeing my favourite artists. Speaking of these brothers; Sugar started talking about Jealous by Nick Jonas yesterday, about how she really liked it. I've mentioned the song on this blog once, I think, a bit over a month ago: "Nick Jonas released a new single called Jealous. And I listened to it yesterday, after listening to Fireproof. And my goodness, it's a proper tune, innit? ". Sugar's admission made my heart grow a bit, like the Grinch, because I'm still a fan of Nick Jonas, just not as aggressive like I was in my younger years. And it made me really proud of him. We made Kiwi listen to the tune as well, and she commented that he sounded really r'n'b. I think that Nick Jonas can do anything he wants, just if he wants it enough. Admittedly, I am a bit biased, being in love with him and his curls when he was sixteen. But I could write you an article about Nick's journey in the music business, and link to videos of him singing all these different genres, but I don't want to make that much of an effort. Don't you think I spent last night in bed, listening to him performing? My mouth was agape at watching him do a choreographed dance when performing Teacher, and then he sang Can't Have You, which is one of my favourites by The Jonas Brothers, and he covered Stay With Me. Felt a bit like being fifteen again, and having my walls covered with posters of Nick and his brothers. He's changed his style and image completely, I think, and I just, he never stops surprising me, is the thing. Felt a bit like being fifteen again, and having my walls covered with posters of Nick and his brothers. He's changed his style and image completely, I think, and I just, he never stops surprising me, is the thing. Speaking of music and changing styles. I've been listening to the new Taylor Swift songs a lot, and I'm surprised by how much I enjoy them. I used to really love her slow songs, but although Out Of The Woods and Welcome To New York are both upbeat and repetitive, I really enjoy them. Makes me happy. Can't wait to listen to the whole album. It's funny how there's links between all the three acts I've just mentioned. Anyway, I spent yesterday evening (before gaping at Nick Jonas) reading curriculum, and I had a really good session, I thought. Admittedly, I am now a bit tired of reading about penises. My sister knows the way to my heart; the other day she got home just as I was walking out of the door, and she presented me with a little gift, which turned out to be a One Direction chocolate advent calendar. She also bought me a bar of chocolate, which is one of my favourite kinds. Today I'm going to see Oyster, who I've not seen in ages as per usual. It's going to be really good to catch up with her, and I think it might be really good for me. Right now I wish I could have been so many places at once, and be in the presence of certain people. Because no matter how great technology is, it's not the same as being in the same room with a person. Anyway, I ought to read a bit more about penises now (curriculum). Have an awesome Saturday x. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar