onsdag 22. oktober 2014

We will be thankful to all of our friends. That they didn't leave us as we got to the end

This morning on the train, I wrote down "woods", "Finn Harries", "bicycle", "friends", "dirty loo", "teacher from school" and "amusement park". I had a strange dream, and I thought I'd write down keywords to remember, as I do sometimes. I've been having strange dreams lately, like running a marathon through a big grocery store. Yesterday I dreamt about going to a dirty loo, filled with loads of rubbish. Clothes, toilet paper, etcetera. It was gross. Then a girl opened the door, despite it clearly being locked. I squealed, and told her to fuck off. Then somehow my teacher from school came to see what the commotion was all about. All whilst I was sat on the toilet with my pants down, which is a great scenario. All of the sudden, I was walking with a friend. I'm not sure who, but I laughed a lot with her. We were a flock of friends basically, walking towards an amusement park by the woods. I think I might have been listening to Out of The Woods a bit too much maybe. Finn Harries was a part of this flock of friends, and he was on his bicycle (I've no idea why he was in my dream, actually. It's quite random). All of a sudden, my friend and I decided to run for the woods, and Finn was quick to catch up on us with his bicycle. When we arrived, I asked Finn if he wanted to go take pictures in the wood, which he said "yes" to. The dream ended with Finn falling over, then feeling a sharp and quick pain in his hand. It turned out to be a tiny piece of wood stuck in his hand. And then the same thing happened to me. End of dream. I don't know what to think of it, but it was certainly fun. Day three of school, and I'm already exhausted. It's like I'm tired of school after 15 years of it, or summat. I don't think my mood was as foul today, but I did sigh and complain a lot. I'm crossing my fingers for next week- maybe it'll be better. I've got a late shift at work tomorrow, which I'm again not looking very much forward to. But I'll get through it, and once I'm there, it's not so terrible. I did end up reading curriculum yesterday, though for once I said I could avoid it. But I've also finished reading the six new fan fictions I downloaded to my phone yesterday, so that's that. I even started rewatching 1D Day, and oh my god, I forgot how delectable Harry Styles can look. I've "only" watched two hours of it though. I don't think I'm gonna watch the whole seven hours. I'd rather watch X Factor then. Which I am going to do now, I think. Just have to get myself some cuppa, because it feels like I've not had some tea for ages. Oh well, have a delightful Wednesday evening xx. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar