tirsdag 14. oktober 2014

Remember when we couldn't take the heat. I walked out. I said “I’m setting you free”, but the monsters turned out to be just trees

I heard Out of The Woods by Taylor Swift this morning, and strangely so, I've become obsessed with it (for now). The start is quite disturbing to my ears, and I thought it was a joke at first. But I realised that yes, it is a song by Swift. The main reason to why I enjoy it is because of the lyrics and the thought of the love story between Taylor and Harry (Styles). It made me quite emotional this morning, listening to Swift sing: "You took a Polaroid of us. Then discovered the rest of the world was black and white. But we were in screaming color". And then I saw pictures like this and this. Admittedly there's been no conformation that the song is about them, but she does mention December, and the lyrics suits them. But yeah, I was maybe a bit overemotional this morning due to less sleep than normal. But I am good at finding things like this sad. Work yesterday wasn't ideal. I wasn't with my normal patients, and it felt a bit like I had just started working at a new place. I thought it was quite ironic, as I had just meet a childhood friend on the bus and told her about how I really enjoyed my job. Oh well, there's good and bad days. This morning at "praksis" was a bit slow, I thought. But it picked up a bit after awhile, and I ended up having to leave before I had finished treating my patient. But someone else stepped into my place, and picked up where I left things. I'm starting to feel a bit like I don't want to leave my "praksis". And it is mostly because of the people. They're so niiiiiiice, ugh. It's hands down one of the best working environments I've been in. I've mentioned it before, but it doesn't make it less true. However, the cons are: I don't get to make a proper relation to my patients because they leave so quickly. We don't do much nurse-related procedures. It's just not my line of work, I think. Oh well. I'm looking forward to listen to lectures with my pals. Mostly the last part. I'm not looking forward to the stress that the exam will bring along, and I've already started thinking about my next and final "praksis". Ah, my brain is split in two; one trying to think ahead, and the other screaming "one step at a time". Goodness, I'm really behind on reading curriculum, so I'm going to try read some now. Hope you've had a nice Tuesday, and hope you'll have a good tomorrow. 

1 kommentar:

  1. I am totally in love with this song as well.!

    SvarSlett