mandag 29. september 2014

you enchant me even when you're not around

Yesterday was quite exhausting. I don't know why, because there weren't more to do than usual (at least I think). But I had a lot of tasks to do yesterday, and I was independent in most of the things I did. My nurse supervisor kept asking me if I wanted her to come along, because I think she knows that I'm able to do things by myself now, just might need moral support sometimes. But I said no to most of the things, and it was nice doing things by myself. I don't ever hesitate to ask for help though. You shouldn't ever do things you're unsure of. At 9:30 pm I felt a bit like dozing off to be honest. I was supposed to take care of a burn with a coworker. She asked me if I wanted to do it, or if she should do it. I told her to do it because I was so exhausted. This particular woman has a dialect quite alike my own, so I could feel my brain almost slip up quite a few times. And that's when I know I'm really tired. Luckily I got to go home a little early. I had almost forgotten about Steal My Girl yesterday when I got home, but I listened to it in the dark, in my bed. And my jaw was honestly agape throughout the first part. The preview is nothing like the rest of the song? I quite like it, alright (lols). But I can't believe they've chosen it for their first single? It's really confusing because the lyrics are quite young-ish and very poppy. But I think the song itself, the choice of instruments is not the typical poppy thing? I don't know how to explain it, I've never been very good with words. I don't think it'll do very well, but it's hard to predict how music will be received. Speaking of music, I've been listening to covers of Latch so much lately. I just really love that song, and I especially enjoy listening to Daniela Andrade's version, Kodaline's and this lad from X Factor. I do also enjoy listening to Sam singing it acoustic. Anyway, I woke up at 8:30 am today, and I probably could have slept even longer. I watched yesterday's episode of X Factor, which was quite emotional. And I will admit that I shed some tears. I'm just a bit sad the live shows are starting soon, because I've never been fond of those, whatever TV-program it is. I am a bit worried about how I'll be able to get home, have a shower, finish packing and be in the airport at time tomorrow. But I'm just going to think of Tim Gunn's words: "make it work". I really can't wait, been looking forward to it. Told my nurse supervisor about it yesterday, and it made me even more excited. Also, I'm planning to try watch Cloud Atlas sometime. Some time everyone's asleep so Grepper doesn't mock me. I am currently listening to "Happy Monday" on the Breakfast Show with Grimmy, and they're playing Teenage Dirtbag. Remember when that tune was haunting me? Ah, good memories, that. Now I'm also feeling nostalgic about One Direction's Take Me Home Tour. Goodness, I'll probably never forget about that concert. I just saw a few pictures and videos of them performing in Charlotte, and it seems like the venue and stage was a lot smaller. And it just looked so nice. I do hope they'll go back to regular stages sometime, as it feels a bit more personal, innit? Erm, I just want you to read this joke which might be a bit childish, but I thought it was hilarious. Read this first. Then this. Then you laugh. Oh alright, I'm going now. Must hoover my bedroom, print my paper because I think I'm supposed to present it tomorrow? I've no idea with this teacher of mine. Then I am going to read curriculum. Have a happy Monday! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar