lørdag 27. september 2014

if the heavens ever did speak, she's the last true mouthpiece

New slogan in life should be: I'm going to do it. I just don't want to do it now. When I get really sick of reading curriculum, I lay my upper body on my bed, keeping my bottom half on my chair by my desk. Can you make a mental image of it? Well, this way I can pretend that I'm allowing myself to lie down on the bed. But I'm not really doing it since half of my body is still on the chair. It's a very uncomfortable position, so I quickly sit up on my chair again. So it's basically a quick break that's sort of strategical to make me think I'm having a break, but cutting the break short due to discomfort. I don't make any sense, do I? Anyway, another pair of my sleeping pants are getting so worn there's a hole. It is very sad, because I thought that this pair would last me ages, which, I guess it has lasted me three or four years? So it has lasted me quite awhile. But still, I wasn't prepared. I ought to wish for a new one for Christmas then. Speaking of the holiday-- I can't wait to start listening to Christmas music. It's October in four days, which means it's only two months until December. That's crazy. I woke up this morning at 6:45 am. Sounds really early, but then I went to bed quite early as well. Spent a few hours in bed, reading a fan fiction I started on yesterday before I fell asleep. I had my brekkie, then started reading curriculum whilst watching Taylor Swift and One Direction's performances on iHeart Radio Festival the other week? After that I read quite a few fan fictions, washed my make-up brushes and a few other mundane things. I am going to start my packing today, because I can't see how I'm supposed to do it another day. I'm leaving in three days, and I'm going to "praksis" each of these days, and I'm going to be reading curriculum each of these days as well. As for the gift for my nephew, I think I must open it (had the cashier wrap it), and just leave the biggest gift here for another time they come for a visit. The present consists of two things, and one of them I am sure will fit in my suitcase. I've yet to try, though, so who knows. Although I was supposed to have my day off, I have done a few school things, and I still have to do some. BUT, it is X Factor UK tonight. I haven't even had enough time to look forward to it this week. I asked my brother if he knew what was on the telly today, and he said: "I'm guessing it's X Factor". It is indeed brother. I think my brother realised that I was quite mad at him for our discussion about feminism the other day. I don't know, it's so easy to put my sibling on a pedestal and to think that they are amazing. My brother especially, I've always looked up to quite a bit. So it was really disappointing to me when he acted so rudely about feminism. That's probably part of why I was so enraged, I was mad at myself for being so credulous, since it's happened before. I keep forgetting that people are people, and sometimes they make mistakes and act stupid. Anyway, since Tuesday I've basically not communicated with him, looked him in the eyes, or acknowledging him to be honest. Not until yesterday, when he broke the silence, and said: "so I looked up feminism. Do you know how it began?". So he redeemed himself yes. And I've forgiven, but I've not forgotten. I am currently listening Hozier playing his gig at the iTunes Festival. He was the opening act for Ben Howard, which I think would be a dream of a concert. Been humming to Take Me To Church by Hozier for the past few days actually. Ah. I'm still contemplating whether to not attend the Ben Howard concert. But I've still not got the money for it, not really. I think the past week has been too stressful for me, because I've gotten an almost spot on my nose. I was sort of waiting for it to happen, really. I've gone far too long without any proper spots on my face, but hey, I wasn't complaining. Right, I am going to do all the things I need to do tonight. Then I'm going to enjoy The X Factor with some chocolate. Have a great Saturday xx. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar