lørdag 20. september 2014

you've done nothing at all to make me love you less

Good evening. I am currently sat in my bedroom eating chocolate and listening to Ben Howard whilst writing this. I don't think I mentioned it yesterday, but I made plans with Marble and Kiwi today.We were supposed to meet up at my local mall. But due to life, our plans were a bit changed. Instead of the local mall, we ended up in Oslo. Firstly it was Marble and I, who went through Zara, looking for scarves. Marble wanted to find one, and I had to laugh a bit, because I'd just been looking for scarves online yesterday. We decided to go to the Zara at Majorstuen, after browsing through the one at Karl Johan's Gate. So we walked past the people who were watching the Oslo marathon, and went to the underground. Once we arrived at our stop, we waited for Kiwi, who shortly after greeted us. We went to Zara, where Marble searched through the store for scarves. And I tried on a coat which looked really lovely on the hanger. I had surpassed it when Marble and I was at the Zara at Karl Johan's Gate, just because it was so bloody busy there. Kiwi pointed it out to me, and I thought why not? And it was lovely, structured, not too big and bulky. But it's long, and nice and lovely. So I ended up buying this coat from Zara. I am very happy with my purchase, because it's been a staple piece I've been wanting for years now. I did buy myself a coat last year, but that's a little bit more untraditional. Now I can't wait for the proper autumn to come. Marble didn't end up with a scarf from Zara, but she did end up with one from Monki, which we almost walked past. It is gorgeous, and I fell in love with it. It's exactly like the scarves I've been looking at for the past few days. Marble told me I was allowed to buy it myself if I wanted. And I do appreciate that, because she knows I'm the kind of person who wouldn't buy the same thing as her in case it would spite her. I might, if I don't get over my love for tartan. I wore a very flow-y skirt today, which made me very paranoid I would flash people. And who knows, maybe I did. Oh well. After walking through Brandy Melville, which seems to be a store for 15-year old girls, we found our way to Creperie de Mari. We took the tram halfway, because a bus had crashed or summat and caused a stop to all traffic. I had to whip out some of my English, because I had a few people ask us what the chauffeur was announcing. I also had to whip it out once we got to our chosen destination for our late lunch. There were babies all around us, and I once again felt a bit like I should have a baby soon. Kiwi had an amazing fresh pressed orange juice, whilst Marble and I ordered the exact same order. After we had finished our crepes, we found our way to the train station. Kiwi and I bid farewells with Marble, before we took the bus to my local mall. We tried finding work-shoes for Kiwi, which was a failed attempt. I told Kiwi there should be a proper shop for nurses, which would sell gear and shoes and whatnot. I mean, surely someone would profit on that, seeing as there's so many nurses? I bought myself some tea, and walked Kiwi to the bus stop. I spotted my brother, who came home just after me. Funnily enough he asked me about the "hippie party", and I exclaimed "yes, you saw it too?". And I told him about Kiwi and I's attempt at crashing the party (nah, not really, we just wanted to see what it was about). It's been a good day, better, I think. I've just seen a picture of Niall Horan, Chris Brown, Usher and Skrillex together? What a bloody weird combo, innit? It's a perfect example of why Niall is such a mystery to me. I will probably never understand his persona. But you know, people are complicated species (or at least that's what they say). I am going to go downstairs now, watch X Factor UK and ignore the school work I was supposed to do. Might just have to do it tomorrow then, but it's fine because I had the day off today. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar