onsdag 17. september 2014

I like to think that we had it all


Hello, hiya. I didn't really spend much time reading yesterday, did I? Not unless you count fan fictions. It's been the same today, but I've also been at "praksis" despite my day off. We had a group meeting today, and then I went to the mall where I bought myself some new running shoes. I've been wanting a new pair for ages, for work. I probably shouldn't have spent money on more shoes, but they're genuinely needed. (Also, I think it's easier to say "yes, I'll take them" to the pretty boy who helps you find a pair of shoes amongst the hundred pairs available. The pretty boy who is probably four years younger than you, ugh). When something will pay off for your health in the long run (ha, running shoes, "in the long run" lols), it's definitely worth spending money on it. It's not my usual kind of shoes, but they're Nike, so I guess they're my kind of shoes. I think they look tiny, but they're my size, so maybe I've just got small feet. Ever since I wrote about Foxes yesterday, I've been listening to her songs on repeat. Tunes! I just finished watching an episode of CSI, which I only started watching whilst eating. Then I couldn't not watch the ending, because I wanted to see how it would end. And ugh, it was a sad ending, which was really annoying. Hate to waste time on things that'll make me feel sad and aggravated. Oh dear, just sneezed so hard I'm sure some of my brain is oozing out. At the group meeting today, I just suddenly started coughing, and I'm scared that I'll develop a cough. Oh dear, if it isn't fan fictions, CSI, or food, I'm procrastinating by watching videos of One Direction (Harry looks strangely attractive with his hair in a bun. Also, he's been wearing a white t-shirt and black jeans. Just like last year? And it makes him look delectable). And now I found some videos with focus on Niall during their concert yesterday. He's sooo lovely (still obsessed with his Beautiful Girls/Stand By Me cover), and I just want to hug him is all (and marry him and have his babies and move to Ireland with him and be happy forever after (this is actually a joke, I've always thought it's better to never meet any of your idols because what if you get disappointed, and they're not at all what you thought they were, and all the images of them in your head will be shattered?)). Will I ever start reading curriculum this week? Who knows? Bah, I haven't procrastinated this much since forever (at least it seems like it). I seem to be setting myself up for disaster. Oh well, I am looking forward to the weekend, which for me, will be after my shift at "praksis" tomorrow. I'm well excited for X Factor UK, and I've got a chocolate bar waiting for me. Have a good nights sleep x. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar