søndag 28. september 2014

the only heaven I'll be sent to, is when I'm alone with you

Ah, went to listen to the Breakfast Show, only to realise it's Sunday. Yesterday I asked my teacher if my paper is due today or next Sunday. During my relaxing time, watching X Factor UK, she answered: "yes". Great. Couldn't be bothered to ask for a clarification, so I'm just going to finish it and send it off. I'm still a bit confused about how to write papers, it seems. And I can't say it feels like I'm giving it the best. However, my teacher hasn't commented on my papers thus far, so it's not like she's going to fail me? I don't know. X Factor was good yesterday, though I started coughing. Maybe I had too much chocolate. Oh well. As long as I can keep it somewhat under control today. I've got "praksis" today, which means I won't get to see X Factor today. But it's fine, I can watch it tomorrow. I'm a bit excited to see what "praksis" will be like tonight, seeing as I've heard it can get quite busy at Sundays. But I'm not hoping for a busy day, to be honest. Hope people have been good and that there are few injuries. Ah, there's only three days left until I leave, and I cannot wait. I started packing yesterday, and it always make me realise how my wardrobe mostly consists of the following colours: black, grey and blue. Things have just been so busy lately, which means I've also had a lot on my mind lately. Travelling to me, sort of means that I get to escape reality for just a bit. Means I have other things to think about, and I can think about other things with a good conscience. It's just going to be nice to take a breather. Also, I'm very excited because I think I might buy a new mug. Anyway, tomorrow Steal My Girl by One Direction is released around the world (except for the UK, which I think is bollocks. Goodness, it's where you're from One Direction). Can't wait to listen to the whole song, though I'm a bit worried I won't enjoy it. But that is essentially how I feel about all of their new song releases. I mean, there has been songs I've instantly hated, so, who knows. The Where We Are Tour is almost over. It'll be over when my holiday is over, actually. And I can't wait for them to start promo for their new album (and everything else). Right, it's 10:00 am, and I've yet to have my brekkie. I plan to finish my paper, have a shower and perhaps do some reading if I have enough time. Have a great Sunday. I hope you've made time for yourself to relax a bit and get ready for another week. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar