fredag 26. september 2014

I lay in tears in bed all night, alone without you by my side

Ah, finally it's the weekend. I intend to relax as much as I can tomorrow. For now, though, I've got a bit of curriculum to read. That's what I've been doing for the past week, really. I've been to "praksis", then gotten home, then read curriculum, then slept-- and then I've done it all over again. Today however, I've been at work, and it was really nice seeing my patients again. There's something heart-warming when they recognise me. I've not been there for a month actually, but the first patient I woke up this morning, smiled and said "oh it's you!". That really made my day. After work I stopped at my local mall to find a birthday present for my nephew. Ended up buying something big that's probably not going to fit in my suitcase. Hopefully I can just bring it as my hand luggage? I don't know. Might not even bring it with me. I also stopped by Baker Hansen for a cinnamon bun. Sadly they were out, but since I had already paid, I got another bun. Can't remember what it's called, but I've devoured it already. With a cup of tea, of course. When I say I've been reading curriculum this past week, I mean I've procrastinated as much as I can, before I manage to read a few pages. I've been reading fan fictions, catching up on Youtube videos, and been listening to the audio of One Direction's new book. It's been very interesting to just listen to their voices, and although I don't think the content of the new book is very shocking, it's very honest. I thought I would be mesmerised by Harry's voice, because it's so dark. But, it's mostly Niall's voice I enjoy listening to. But that's just because he's got an Irish accent, and I'm a sucker for that. I've come to realise that I've got a few really busy weeks in front of me. Especially since I'm taking some time off from thinking about school things next week. I've not even started on my second paper for school. I've no idea what to write about, and I feel so lost about it. I feel like I've not been a very good student for my "praksis", because I've only focused on reading for my exam. And then I didn't really put much effort into my last paper either. Somehow though, I've tricked my teacher and nurse supervisor to believe that I'm a really good student. I've been contemplating whether to ask for a job at my "praksis" or not, because I'm not sure if I want to. But surely it would be stupid to throw away such an opportunity? Also, I really enjoy the company of my colleges. I am contemplating this, because I'm quite sure I'll get a job if I ask. It does also mean I have to think about keeping two jobs? Anyway, I am really looking forward to visit my sister and co. But for now I ought to start reading curriculum. (However, as I've done all the past days this week, I'm going to read a fan fiction first. Because I'm worth it). Have a lovely evening x. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar