torsdag 11. september 2014

you can lay with me so it doesn't hurt

Goodness, I tried explaining hashtags to mum yesterday. It was impossible. I've been thinking about babies too much lately, and it didn't help today when Manja and I was sat in the cafe and we were suddenly surrounded by five babies. Newborns! Manja and I shared a look. It's like I melt a bit each time I see a little baby. Today I also had a little toddler as a patient, and he was so bloody adorable. I'm going crazy. "Do you have a boyfriend, then?" Manja asked me, as we were surrounded by all these babies. "No," I said. "You should probably wait with a baby until you have one," she laughed. Today I spent almost no time with patients, whatsoever. My nurse supervisor told Manja and I to practise different procedures with each other, and try to focus a bit on medicines. So we've basically just been glued together today, which was really nice. Because despite being at the same praksis, we've always got very different shifts, and we're never really together. But we were today, and it was really nice. Oh dear, it's 6:30 pm already, and I've indulged in chocolate biscuits and two fan fictions already. If I can sum this week up, it's been a week of not wanting to read any curriculum or be a good student. Which is why I've got so much I'm supposed to do today. However there's been so many new fan fictions  published this past week, and I'm not strong enough to not read them. Though I am aware that I should be reading right now, I am going to read a new chapter of one of my all time favourite fan fictions. Then I'll hopefully be a bloody good student. Tomorrow will also be spent trying to get school work finished. But the weekend, ah (I've finally got a Saturday off), I'm going to spend doing no school work. Just going to enjoy myself. D'you know what? I really want a hat (but I also really want a new pair of Nike Free Runs, a new coat, a new scarf, new boots, new cardigan, new jumpers, new jeans, new everything). Oh and I'm really looking forward to watch X Factor UK. I honestly watched the first episode twice, just because I loved it that much. It only airs on Saturday and Sunday on television here, which is nice for me, because that's when I usually have days off. Anyway, have a nice Thursday (feels like Friday to me, basically because, the weekend has started for me).

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar