søndag 7. september 2014

and as per usual, you were skipping and laughing eyes at the bedroom door

Hiya! So yesterday did get a bit bloody. There were quite a few wounds, and not coincidentally- I was a part of most of them. The only trick to getting over the wooziness I've been experiencing, is to face the wounds. But it went very well yesterday, didn't feel very woozy and I didn't have to lie down! And that's an accomplishment in itself. It was quite busy yesterday, and I didn't sit down much. But I really enjoyed working with the co-workers yesterday. They have such a great banter in between them, and it makes the atmosphere so much lighter. Anyway, I got to go a bit earlier as per usual, so I jogged to the wardrobes in order to catch the bus. It's the third night in row that I've gotten home really late. I did listen to Re:Stacks on the way home, albeit this time not coincidentally. The sky was a bit cloudy, so there weren't any stars to be seen, which was a bit disappointing. But once I got home, I ate, sat down to watch the ending of what seemed like a horror movie. "I don't understand the plot?" I said, and my brother agreed, though he'd probably seen the whole thing. I went to bed around half one? And I woke up at 9:00 am with sunshine on my face. Had avocado on toasted bread and a cup of tea for breakfast (plus three cookies, naughty me) whilst reading a fan fiction. It was average, eh, but it did make me weep a bit. After that I finally cleaned my bedroom, and it's now (mostly) free of dust. Ugh, I hate seeing dust collecting, it's one of my pet peeves probably. I've also got fresh duvet covers, which is always lovely. After that I watched a bit of Grand Designs, until I decided that watching Kevin McCloud ala 1990 wasn't in my interests. Instead I watched Norwegian Idol and then X Factor UK. They were both funny, because both are at the auditions stage. However, the latter was hilarious. I've never given the X Factor UK a go, because I'm not usually a TV-person. But my goodness, the production is ace, because I think it's both a bit mocking "yes, this is a talent show and there's a lot of crazy people on it" but it's also serious in the fact that it becomes a serious competition-- that this is a competition that can help someone fulfil their dreams. I must admit that I'm surprised that they so oftenly use One Direction songs as background songs. "Do you know who sings this song?" I asked my brother. He said no, and I exclaimed: "it's One Direction!". I can't even tell you how many times this happened, but it was several times. If I can find time for it, I'm going to start watching it regularly, I think. It did make me miss Lynx and Grepper a bit, though. Because I mostly only watch these kind of reality shows when I'm at theirs because my sister is obsessed. After my TV session, I went upstairs and organised the pictures in my photoalbum. So now they're organised after dates. Years from now, when I'm 40 I'll look at a picture and wonder when I took that. I'll pull out the picture, and thank the 21-year-old-me for writing the dates behind the pictures. I did realise that I've not got any pictures from last year, so I think I'm going to get some printed. It was very nostalgic to look through the pictures, and it made me smile. We mostly only take pictures of the good moments in life, at least I do, so obviously it'll make me happy to see the pictures I've taken throughout the past six years. Oh dear, I must go exercise now. My Sunday funday is nearly over, and I've come to really love these days of not having to do anything other than what I want. Tomorrow I've got another night shift, which will be my third in a row. But I don't mind it because I quite enjoy it. And as I told Oyster the other day: I seem to enjoy walking around when it's dark and no one's around more than I enjoy walking around in the daylight and with people around. Anyway, have a nice Sunday evening x. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar