onsdag 10. september 2014

nobody loves you, baby, the way I do

Hi! I really don't want to do any reading except for all the fan fictions I've got lined up on my phone, ready too be read. I really can't afford to not read anything today, seeing as I skipped it yesterday. Also, I've not got extra time to catch up on reading this weekend, as Ale is coming to stay. I am really looking forward to see her, and we're going to meet up with Marble as well, so the #dublinteam will be assembled again. Yay! This morning was awful. I really wanted to cry when the alarm went off, because I had gone to bed a bit later than I should have. And that's not a good idea when I'd already had little sleep the day in prior. It's just that one of the fan fictions I've been reading was updated with two new chapters, and I just couldn't not read it. (My willpower was weakened yesterday). Oh well, it was a rather short day at the "praksis" today, because we had a meeting with out teacher from school, then we went to some lectures after our meeting. I saw Sally for the first time in weeks, which was really nice. I do miss hanging with her and Allie at our old "praksis". I am going to go to bed early today, just so I can function properly at "praksis" tomorrow. And now I'm actually going to read, because I can't procrastinate longer than I've allowed myself now. (Will be drinking lots of tea though, and probably eat another pack of crackers because I'm worth it) (Also will be thinking about this picture of Niall with Theo, his nephew and thinking about Niall being a dad) (Will probably think about Niall in general) (Also will be thinking about the day I have a baby myself and can have a baby falling asleep in my arms) (Why do I think so much about babies all the time these days?) (Bah, must read now, stop procrastinating). 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar