onsdag 3. september 2014

darling when your feet are cold, wait up I'm coming home

Hello. Feel like I've been eating all day long, and it's sort of true. Due to my dizziness that comes along with bloody things (I'm not quite sure what causes the dizziness, because I don't actually think it's the blood), I've been pestered to eat and drink quite regularly. So, Manja (so many names that starts with an M? But this is the student I am at "praksis" with) told me at 10:00 am: "I think you should go have a snack now". And I did. Then I was supposed to come along to inspect a wound, but first I was told to go drink a glass of juice. We had lunch at 11:30 am, then I was told to grab a bite at 2:00 pm as well. Then I had some cake at 3:00 pm? So basically I have been eating all day. But yeah, although I'm really annoyed with my reaction to these blood involved happenings, I think it's really sweet how all the coworkers around me seem to care. Tomorrow I have a late shift at "praksis", and then at Friday I'm finally seeing Oyster again, whom I've not seen for several months. Also, next week Ale is coming to stay at my house because we're seeing Pharrell Williams in concert. Admittedly, I've not listened much to his music, and usually I'll do it to prepare myself for a concert. But I don't like the idea of forcing music upon myself? I'll listen to it if/when I want to listen to it, not because I "have to". I am quite chuffed that Foxes is one of the opening acts. Which reminds me of iTunes Festival-- the line up for this years iTunes Festival looks pretty great with the likes of 5SOS, Maroon 5, Ed Sheeran, Hozier, Ben Howard, Kylie Minogue, Rudimental, Jess Glynne, Rae Morris, Luke Sital-Singh, Pharrell Williams, Foxes, Sam Smith and many more. I am quite tired now, so I might just head to bed and have an early morning tomorrow. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar