mandag 1. september 2014

I've been thinking about you, babe

Hello, this is my current hair, although it's normally straight. And yes, yes, I am naked in this picture (that is not actually true, but I suspect you can't really sense the sarcasm through written words. That makes me think of famous writers and how we've interpreted their works. What if they wrote something sarcastic, and everyone thinks they were serious? How annoying). I really enjoy having shorter hair, and like Sugar told me, it's sort of the "normal" me. However I must admit that I am highly annoyed I cannot put my hair in a high ponytail without having to use bobby pins. Yesterday was a much needed day off, and I almost felt like I had to do something productive. I let myself read one line about something I was curious about from my curriculum. The problem about always reading so much curriculum, is that sometimes a word just pops into my mind, and I'm like "what did that mean?". Because I can't be bothered to check it up, it'll stay in my mind for ages. But once I bother to check the word, it's like my mind says "alright, off you go word. I'll be silent now, won't pester you human. You go on do whatever you want to do". I spent the morning yesterday reading all the fan fictions I wanted to read, then I caught up with Youtube videos whilst watching Grand Designs. God it's been a long time since I've watched Kevin McCloud appreciate architecture. Since it was Sunday, there's usually Grand Designs' marathon. Sadly I realised I had watched all the other episodes, so I retreated to my bedroom where I watched videos from recent One Direction concerts. I was contemplating whether to exercise or not, because it was supposed to be my day of "do whatever you want". But in the end I found that I wanted to exercise, so I put on some old Ed Sheeran, which was really nice. Sang along to all of the songs, and remembered how much I love his old album. Speaking of new music, I am so ready for One Direction to release some new music. They've been dropping hints forever, it seems. And usually they'd have a new single out by now? Or something. Anyway, after exercising and having supper, I rearranged my closet because of the more autumnal weather. I hate having clothes that I don't use hanging in my closet. It just makes it harder to find an outfit that I want to wear. I then went through Asos to see if I could find a nice coat, because I want a new coat. I want all the coats to be honest. When I was in Dublin, I saw a coat in New Look, which was gorgeous. And I regret not buying it so much. What's annoying with this, is that I'm probably going to look at coats and compare them to the one I saw and fell in love with. And none will ever be better than that damned coat. Oh well. Once I was done with looking through Asos, it was suddenly 11:00 pm, and silly me decided that the last thing I wanted to do yesterday was to cry. So I started re-reading a fan fiction that I was supposed to wait to read until it was finished. It's just such a good fan fiction that makes my heart clench. I was basically just sobbing throughout the whole thing, but once I was done, there was a smile on my face (I hadn't read the most recent chapter, and it seems like things are turning better for the protagonist). I met Monchita in the bathroom. Confused, I asked her if she had just woken up for a trip to the loo, because it was 1:40 am. She said no, told me she was just going to bed then. My eyes felt really puffy and my nose snotty. But I felt a lot better because I don't think I've cried in a really long time? I did feel a bit like my eyes were swollen this morning when I woke up at 9:00 am. I've been at my old "praksis" for a little trip, and it was very strange to be back. I was just dropping something off, before I went back home. On the bus I was scrolling through my Instagram, when I thought "mindfulness, be in the moment". So I put my phone back in the pocket and tried to be in the moment, "I'm on the bus. We're driving at this very moment, and I can feel my body breathing". Admittedly I don't think I'm very good at mindfulness and being in the moment, and I felt a bit strange when I kept thinking "I'm on a bus". But I think it's important to be in the moment, and be aware of your surroundings. Especially since we're such a multitasking society. Everyone's on autopilot, it seems. I was listening to a playlist with all of the songs I've been listening to this summer (and pre-summer, really), which made me really happy. I wanted to listen to Grimmy this morning, as it's his first day back from having a well-deserved holiday for two weeks(?). But since I had to go to my old "praksis" I missed that. However, I am going to listen to him later on when I'm exercising. I am really hungry now, so I'm going to grab myself some lunch. I am spending my day reading curriculum and doing school work. Mostly, at least. I need to go to the shops, but I can't be bothered to get out of the house again, so I might just stop by on my way home from "praksis" tomorrow. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar