søndag 21. september 2014

you look good with your patient face and wandering eye

(I count money in plane tickets and concert tickets). I woke up to my sister facetiming me this morning. I was sure it was my alarm, but I opened my eyes to look at my phone. It's the third time it's happened probably, or more? I can't remember. But we had a chat, and now I've booked plane tickets for Monchita and I. I'm leaving in nine days, so can't wait for that. It's always a bit hard to book tickets when it's not only for me. Because my sister and I have different schedules, so we'll arrive and leave at different times. And now I'm talking with Volla, trying to see if she can come visit at the same time.You know I love having my family gathered. Been trying to get my brother to come along as well, but he said he doesn't have the time. It's going to be good anyway, and I always enjoy visiting Lynx and co in the autumn. I've had great news the past 24 hours, and it's made me so happy. I was almost high on happiness this morning, and it's a scary place to be, because there's only one way to go- down. Oh well. I've been obsessed with Barcelona as of late (and Ben Howard, you minx), which I find very suitable for autumn. X Factor ended too quickly yesterday, but it was nice watching it with my family. And it appears that my brother knows more about the show than I do. It's sad that the auditions are coming to an end, because that's the funny part. Who knows if I'll actually continue watching once the live shows are starting. Maybe-- I am trying to get more into television. Oh well, there's another episode tonight, but it runs far too late, seeing as I've got "praksis" tomorrow. Ah, I said yes to a shift at my job next week, plus I've already got five shifts at "praksis". Which means I've only got Saturday off. I am probably going to be exhausted. Oh well, it's not (hopefully) going to kill me. I am going to do school work now, and then I'll allow myself to read another fan fiction. Then I have to exercise, have a shower and sleep. I finally cleaned my bedroom this morning, and it's such a relief to hoover all the dust away. Wow, I'm just staring at a picture of Zayn Malik, and I just can never get over how beautiful he looks. Also, just seen another picture of Niall with a group of random people. Am slightly surprised to see him with Ed, but who knows? Maybe the rumours about Don't are untrue. Or maybe they've moved past their "beef". Right, I'm going to go and get on with my Sunday. Have a nice day x. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar