mandag 5. januar 2015

Did you have to ruin what was shining? Now it's all rusted

Hiiiiiiiiiiii! I feel a bit like it was ages since I had blogged, but not really. Hunger Games was a bit disappointing to be honest, but I think the next and final will be better. For once I think I was all in it for the action, and then the third movie in the instalment was too much of a build-up for me. Highlight was the last bit when Katniss looked a bit like someone from a horror movie. Saturday I spent almost the whole day at Oyster's. Initially I was planning for a shorter visit, because I knew I had to spend some time to prepare for "praksis". However, neither Oyster or Mars wanted to let us go, so we ended up leaving around 11 pm. Mostly we played cards, ran around in the new house that's not quite done yet-- and scared each other. Was very amusing. It is strange to have them live in the same place, albeit we live on different edges of this place. So it still takes me twenty minutes to walk from my house to theirs. Anyway, when I got home, I promptly went to bed. I didn't sleep very well, and I had four hours of continuous sleep. Plus one hour when I dozed off later. I was very cranky when I woke up, and I'm sure you wouldn't have wanted to meet me then. Sunday was spent preparing for "praksis", although preparing including reading fan fiction and exercise, rather than reading curriculum. Today was interesting. I wasn't too nervous when I woke up this morning, and I slipped back to my normal morning routine quite easily, though I would have preferred to sleep an extra hour. I had a full day at "praksis", and it was a lot of things to soak in to be honest. And quite a few times I was approached to like I worked there, before I quickly said: "oh, I'm sorry, you have to speak with someone else". My nurse supervisor seems really nice, which wasn't too much of a surprise seeing as both Sally (she had her as a supervisor) and Kiwi (she works with her) told me good things about her. The only thing I didn't enjoy by today, is that I got a new wardrobe, which is significantly smaller than my old one, so you know-- never take wardrobe space for granted! Luckily it looks more like spring outside rather than winter, so I don't have to bundle up in that much of clothing. After "praksis" I stopped by the mall to pick up a few things, including envelopes because I realised how much money I've spent on buying one envelope at a time. Now I'm ready to write letters! I have to spend today and tomorrow reading as much of curriculum as I can, because on Wednesday my sister and my nephew are arriving at the house. Can't wait to see them! After they've gone, I have to sit down and make a proper schedule for how I'm going to spend my time until Summer, because I really have to start my bachelor. It's not one of those papers I can afford to avoid as long as I can. Though admittedly that's what I want to do. Eugh. Right, must do a bit of school work, and send e-mails and like read. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar