torsdag 22. januar 2015

I could build a castle out of all the bricks they threw at me. And every day is like a battle, but every night with us is like a dream

My new background picture on my phone is definitely not a drawing of Zayn Malik. If you managed to deter that as a lie, you were correct. I do have a drawing of Zayn Malik as my background picture, because it's beautiful. I mean honestly, look at it. I am so congested, it feels like I can barely breathe. Yay. It'll probably get worse tomorrow due to the cold. Am definitely going to wear wool on wool in an attempt to fight the cold. In the midst of all the things I've had to do this week, I forgot that I had to make birthday cards to my friends. I remembered yesterday before I had an evening shift at "praksis". I realised that the only time I would have time to make some would be today, though I'd also have to buy presents today as well. My friends might have to do without birthday cards this year. By "my friends" I mean Marble and Kiwi, who are celebrating their birthdays together tomorrow. I can't believe I forgot cards-- it just hasn't even passed my thoughts. At least my presentation with Aggy went well today, so I guess one of the things that made me forget about the cards were worth it. I got a lot of praise from our teacher, and I had to awkwardly share the lift with her, in which she started complementing me. Eugh, it's the kind of situation I am uncomfortable with, but I'm trying to learn how to accept compliments. The thing is that I didn't actually have time to go through my presentation because I finished writing the manuscript for it yesterday, before "praksis". So when my teacher pointed out that Aggy and I should have our presentation after a lot of really great presentations, I was not ready. However, somehow I managed to make everyone laugh, and then I can't really remember anything else. When I got home from the mall today, I found a package addressed to me. It was The Rosie Effect by Graeme Simison. I can't wait to read it, though it's the same size as the Marian Keyes book I bought last week. Speaking of which; I've yet to start reading it, but I thought maybe I'll allow myself to do it this weekend. Oh, that reminds me that I bought chocolate today (Lion), and my mouth is almost salivating of the prospect of chocolate. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar