mandag 26. januar 2015

I feel so close to you right now, it's a force field

I ended up watching two episodes of Teen Wolf yesterday, after making a Netflix account. It definitely made me cringe, but I have big hopes for the show, and my mind seems set upon the decision to like it. I can only hope that the newer seasons will be better. But for now, I'll continue watching the show (I sound like it takes such an effort, lols). One of the things I've learnt during stressful times where I have to think of multiple things at once, is that sometimes I'll have to "cross that bridge when we come to it". It's very suiting that I'm currently listening to a playlist called "one day at a time", ha. At "praksis" we have a check-list of the things we have to do, and I'm getting into the habit of making my own check-lists. Some are easier to check off the list than others. It's only been four weeks since Christmas holidays were over, but it feels like months ago. At that point it felt like I had loads of time to think of my bachelor, but now I can feel it creeping up on me. Due to watching Teen Wolf yesterday, I didn't read through any research articles, so I'll have to do that today. It is very important that I do it. I also have to try finishing my presentation today, so I can do other school work tomorrow. I just have to do a lot of things most of the time. But instead of doing those things, I am reading a fan fiction or something else. It is one of the most annoying habits of mine, if I can call it habits. I have done quite a few things today, like responding to important e-mails and other grown up things. But they're not big enough for my brain to think: "I've done loads today!". Crossing my fingers that I'll be productive today (and not watch too much Teen Wolf though it's so tempting).

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar