mandag 12. januar 2015

you disappear and make me wait

I was needled thrice today (meaning: people took my blood, lols). Admittedly I volunteered, as I don't really mind needles. It also reminded me that I have to make a doctors appointment. I've not been for two years, I think, and it's time to have a check up. I think I might even have gotten a new doctor because my old one retired. It's the last day of LCM (London Collections Men), I think. And I just thought of the Burberry show, which ended some time ago. I'm going to watch it soon because I can't not watch Burberry shows, they're my favourite. Am half tempted to listen to the Breakfast Show from this morning, because according to my sources, a lot have happened as they've been off on holidays. But I don't think I'll have time for it. Heard Where The Broken Hearts Go in the store the other day, and I couldn't remember which song it was at first, but then I realised and I always get so proud when I hear that song. Can't wait to hear it live. Each winter I convince myself that I'm not as attached to One Direction anymore, and therefore I'll ease out of being such a big fan of them. But it's like I forget it's because they're on their holidays, and therefore I don't get any "stimuli". They're going on another tour soon though, so it won't be long until I'll be all overwhelmed again. Actually it's only three weeks until the tour starts. I didn't end up asking my brother to tag along with him today, because I realised that I need to do school work. Also have to read, but I don't feel like reading to be honest. If I could just avoid curriculum for awhile, that would be great. My co-student made me aware that the results for my exam will be revealed tomorrow, which is great (meaning: not great). Also, I met one of my old nurse supervisors today, which was really nice. I talked to Manja about our previous "praksis" today, and we both agreed that we honestly miss it. I was in the same building today, so I was half tempted to just go and stay there, ha. Right, I am going to watch the Burberry show now, then school work. And maybe I'll give in to my temptation and have some chocolate biscuits because I've not had one for weeks. It's crazy that I haven't caved yet. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar