tirsdag 6. januar 2015

I've been thinking bout' you babe

I was on my yoga mat doing exercises for my abs when I was thinking of my previous "praksis" and it occurred to me that I missed seeing blood. Mostly I just think I am missing my previous "praksis" (meaning: I miss the feeling of knowing what to do, seeing as I'm completely new at my current "praksis". Well, to be completely honest it's more than that). Incidentally this was the exact moment my phone chimed with a message from Manja, saying we'd gotten a mail about work from the boss from my previous "praksis"-- whom technically is my boss now. They do say to be careful what to wish for. It felt rather creepy, but also good. After the two days at my new "praksis" I realised that I was spoiled with pretty doctors at my old "praksis". Seriously, it's true. Anyway, second day of "praksis" and I'm trying to understand how I made it through the last one, considering it feels like I've got no spare time. It feels like the 24 hours in a day is dedicated to my education only. That does not include the next few days when Lynx and my David will be here. And if I know myself, I'm probably not going to blog much. I saw Sugar when I first walked into the wardrobe today, and at the end of my day at "praksis" as well. We even took the same bus, and she clutched my arm whilst I was terrified for the bus door. It was really nice, and I just realised now that maybe this will be our future as well. Cramming into full buses, catching up on our way to work/home from work. The end is close, it feels like. Hope you're all doing well, and that you'll have a splendid week xx. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar