søndag 11. januar 2015

We lay in the dark, cause we've got nothing to say. Just the beating of hearts, like two drums in the grey.

Well hello! My sister and nephew have left the house, and I'm pretty sure I've got dried slobber on my face from where my nephew insisted to press his face to mine with his mouth wide open. He's been aware that he was leaving us today, so he was a bit more cuddly than usual. In a hurry, on Wednesday, I managed to write 7.11.14 as the date. Took me a few seconds before I realised, but yeah. On Thursday a lot of people from my "praksis" group had a lecture together. We did however not know that it ended around 10:45 am, and that we would be dismissed to do whatever. Except we couldn't do whatever seeing as we had a group meeting at 1:30 pm. So we basically had some bonding time-- eating lunch together for an hour and a half, then spending the rest of the time in massage chairs. Honestly: it hurt a bit sometimes, but it was also bloody ace. And I know it was because my body has felt great ever since. I think I might have to make it to a habit. When my brother asked me what I wanted for Christmas, I answered: The Rosie Project. However he couldn't find it in the store (in English). It means I ended up ordering it online along with the sequel. I had no idea there was any sequel, so I can't wait for it to arrive. I read The Rosie Project back in summer, and I remember it being so delightful. Can't say it was any different as I reread it this week. Monchita made me aware of the fact that Marian Keyes have published a new book as well, which I was so shocked by. It means I've not been very good to read her e-mails that I'm subscribed to. I'm trying to decide whether to buy it in the stores or just order it online. But I know I'm going to the mall on Thursday anyway, so ah-- decisions. A few days ago it suddenly started snowing, so now the outsides are covered in snow. These days the weather is very unpredictable, I think. So I never really know what to expect. I can't believe that a week ago, it was still Christmas holidays. But I can't say that I feel like I started "praksis" properly this week. But I'm going to give it more effort the upcoming week. I'm going to sit down and make proper plans for the next weeks, set goals and shit. My brother is going on viewings on apartments tomorrow, and I almost asked to tag along, just because I feel like the experience is important. Haven't decided yet if I should ask. Adulthood, my friends, is both great and horrible at the same time. Anyway, have a good evening x. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar