fredag 30. januar 2015

Every morning I feel like something in me wants to die. And if I'm right I'll be with you

Hi, hello! This morning I was strangely productive. Managed to fight off the urge to start my day with an episode of Teen Wolf, which probably would have continued onto the next episode, then the next. It's all or nothing. Anyway, I finished writing this thing that's due on Monday. Sent it off to my teacher, so now I don't have to think about that. The next thing on my list to do today is preparing for my evaluation on Wednesday. It's always a bit nerve-wrecking for me, because I don't actually know what the teacher wants from me until I've gone through an evaluation. The last like I had an evaluation, I had a fierce nurse supervisor who only seemed to have good things to say about me. Looking back at it, it's a bit funny. "I think I should work more on this, because I feel like I'm not good enough at it," I'd say. Then she'd say something like: "You have to remember that you're not supposed perfect it at this stage, seeing as you're still a student. It's something that'll come with experience". Felt a bit like we were bickering, and like my teacher was just observing with a bowl of popcorn in her hands. I've got a quite different nurse supervisor this time around, not to mention teacher. So I'm curious to how it's going to go. This morning I was furious when I got a sms saying there were no free appointments at the doctor's today, and if they had an e-mail, I'm sure I would have written an angry letter. Luckily for them they don't have one. I was especially annoyed today because with how my schedule looks, I might not be able to try again until late February. Ah February is actually right around the corner, which is both surprising and also not very. I had a really strange dream that I don't think I even want to elaborate. It was just weird. Due to a video by Quick, I fell in love with a song called Thought I Knew by Nico & Vinz this morning. Listened to it on repeat so many times, like I always do once I find a song I enjoy. I am crossing my fingers that I manage to finish school work early tonight, so I can watch an episode of Teen Wolf. I think I deserve that. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar