søndag 1. februar 2015

I just wanna be deep in your love, and it's killing me when you're away

Oh dear, Teen Wolf is definitely ruining my life at the moment. I'm just really happy there's only three seasons on Norwegian Netflix at the moment, because that means I only have one season left to get through before I can get back to my life. It's not like this is a surprise to me. I knew if before I started watching that I'd become so obsessed it would be hard for me to not watch. And I also knew before I started watching that I'd definitely develop some crush on Stiles. Things I was thinking yesterday: "wow, what a pretty face", "look at his lovely moles", "can you take your shirt off?", etc. I spent five hours at the mall with Marble and Kiwi yesterday. And one of the topics were Teen Wolf, as Kiwi teased me for my recent obsession. I had a revelation to myself, which is really explaining to me: I told them that I hate Allison and Scott because they're an obnoxious couple in love. Well, and their characters are honestly a bit boring. And then Kiwi and Marble started talking about Vampire Diaries, and I asked "is there a lot of romantic drama?" in which they answered yes. And like a light bulb flashed above my head, I realised that I don't like watching TV shows where there is a lot of "romantic drama". A movie is fine, I think, because it doesn't last as long, but TV shows I just can't handle. I can't tell you how many shows I've just stopped watching due to romantic drama repeating itself. I enjoy angst and mysteries. Obviously I enjoy a bit of romance, but there's a difference between romance, and repeating patterns in romance. Anyway, Kiwi ended up with a new phone, and I ended up with two new glasses. We were in a new favourite interior store of mine, and I was showing her the stand of HAY , and I spotted a glass that I thought was really pretty. Usually I have an inner monologue with myself, and most times I deny myself the happiness of buying loads of glasses and mugs. But instead of an inner monologue, and instead of denying myself new glasses, I said to myself: "it's okay, because I want it!". Kiwi stood beside me, apparently amused. I turned to her and said: "I know, I'm really weird," before she could say anything. She said something like "you're one of the most fascinating people I know". I am well aware that it's more normal to be buying clothes at my age, than collecting glasses and mugs. But I rarely care about being "normal", do I? In H&M I heard Change Your Ticket by One Direction, which really distracted me from the discussion Marble and I was having. Then later on I heard Teacher by Nick Jonas. So that's two of my favourites in one of my favourite stores, ha. We sat down at a cafe, which according to Kiwi and Marble is our "regular place", though we've only sat down at the place together once before. Due to no free seats, we were stood outside just waiting for someone to move. It was slightly awkward, but in the end we got a seat. Marble and I ended up with a big piece of chocolate cake each. I didn't manage to eat it all, but it was really good with a cup of tea. I got home around 5:20 pm, and I after dinner I watched Teen Wolf until I finally had to go to bed. I started watching the first episode of season 3, and it's a miracle I managed to stop. I'm supposed to spend today doing chores, cleaning and doing school work. But it's really tempting to watch another episode. And I probably am going to. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar