torsdag 5. februar 2015

I walked out and said "I'm setting you free". But the monsters turned out to be just trees, and when the sun came up you were looking at me

Red strings and a supposedly grandma, jumping into a sea cold enough to freeze to ice on the top, washing away blackness in the shower. It's not a surprise to me that my dreams have been inspired by Teen Wolf. Remember when I wrote that I wouldn't be able to watch the whole of S3 within this week? Well, guess what I've been doing today on my day off. Honestly, I can't recommend spending a day marathon-ing TW without breaks. It's made me really strange. Might just be the season, and the increasing creepiness of it. But I've definitely been a bit more paranoid today. Within Monday I'll probably be finished watching all of the seasons, which means that I'll have watched 60 episodes of TW in 15 days. I am easily obsessed with something, but the obsession easily dies. However, I realised not long ago, that as long as the obsession has been, it only needs a spark to be lightened. It'll be a relief when Monday comes, when I'm done watching all of it. Maybe then I can get my life back, ha. I guess it'll be in time for when the new One Direction tour starts this Saturday. Wow, that means the set list will be revealed in two days. Due to TW, I've barely been on Tumblr as of late, which is new development for me. It also means I've not been as up to date to things as I usually am. Can't say I'm really bothered about it, which is even more surprising. But I feel a lot like it's an evil circle, and sooner than not, I'm going to be watching videos and gif's of One Direction doing their thing on the new tour. Right now I have to go eat, then I'm going to watch the first episode of TW S4. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar