mandag 9. februar 2015

Honey just put your sweet lips on my lips. We should just kiss like real people do

Apart from cleaning my bedroom and (partly) the living room, this day have been very unproductive thus far. In my mourning of watching the last episodes of S4 yesterday, I've been googling all the cast members of TW. I even contemplated rewatching a few episodes, but I figured that would be stupid both because of wasting time, and because I've seen all the episodes so recently. My favourite characters throughout all the seasons have been Stiles, Derek and Lydia. It was really nice to see the evolution of Derek in S4, and yes please to more shirtlessness. It's awful to say this because I never thought I'd say it: but yes please to the intense romance novel vibe with the "big bad wolf". The other day I bought myself a new duvet cover, because I can rarely resist duvet covers. Could easily add it to the long list of my obsessions. I've still yet to read the new Marian Keyes book, and to be honest I don't really have the time for it at the moment anyway. But it looks pretty on my new duvet covers, and on top of my new laptop. I almost dropped my laptop yesterday; I was just holding it with one hand, but I hadn't realised the weight difference between the new and my old one. Luckily I managed to avoid dropping it. Monchita says I should just start using the new laptop and ditch my old one, that it'll be better for me. But I just can't let this computer go just yet, which is stupid because I don't actually need two laptops. I really don't want to have "praksis" tomorrow. It's just not very tempting. Except for the part where Kiwi apparently have left me a post-it on some surface somewhere at "praksis". I was just browsing through Facebook yesterday after work, and I couldn't believe my own eyes when I first saw it. And especially when I realised it was announced on Saturday. My belieber friend and Darren got engaged, and apparently I've even gotten a snap of the ring some time. I just can't recall any of it. It's weird, because I knew it was going to happen. But still, it's kinda surreal to think that one of my bestest friends has just gotten engaged. Congratulations to the couple, and may they serve hot dogs sometime during the wedding. Right now I am going to write a paper that's due next week, cause I don't know how much time I'll have for school work this week. Hopefully I can get it done by today. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar