tirsdag 24. februar 2015

I know there's California, Oklahoma and all of the places I ain't ever been to. But down in the valley with Whiskey rivers: these are the places you will find me hiding. These are the places I will always go

Whilst at "praksis" today, I briefly looked at my mail, which informed me that there's a deal on plane tickets to Dublin. Each time I see that there's cheap plane tickets, I imagine going. Sometimes it feels like it's my second home country, though I've got no biological belonging there whatsoever. Ugh, Kodaline, why did you have to remind me of the brilliance that is Ireland? Before the gig on Saturday, they played various music. Including Down In The Valley by The Head And The Heart. I thought I'd maybe heard it before, because it sounded really familiar. But then I realised I had not, and now I've just been jamming to it. I'm pretty sure I had a strange dream last night, because I woke up feeling a bit weird. It's already halfway through the week, which means the weekend is soon here. Lols. I have got to start revising! Honestly, the exam is probably not going to go well considering I've made no effort. I talked to Aggy today, and she said she's really tired of "praksis". Same with Faye. And the same with another student. I think we're all pretty much drained right now. I just want to go back to school and enjoy the freedom whilst it lasts. A last hurrah. I ought to go eat now, then hopefully read my notes for the exam. I didn't do it yesterday, as it was far more enticing to read a fan fiction of course. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar