fredag 13. februar 2015

This ain't love, it's clear to see

Hiya babes. It's finally Friday (albeit Friday the 13th), though it feels a lot like I was just working during the weekend. I guess the days are passing like lightning nowadays. I had a good day at "praksis" today despite being awfully tired. We had a little longer break than usual because it was mostly calm and we had the time for it. For some reason there were a lot of laughs today as well, which is a good way to spend a Friday. The reason for my tiredness today is because I kept reading a fanfiction yesterday, and I just couldn't find the will in me to stop it when my bedtime passed. So it's entirely my own fault. After "praksis" yesterday, I chilled for a few hours, sorting out my pictures. A week ago I put in an order to develop some pictures from 2013 and 2014. The package arrived a few days ago, but it wasn't until yesterday that I could find enough time to sort them out. I hadn't realised there would be so many pictures, so now I need a new photo album to store the rest of the pictures. After eating, I went to the mall to meet up with Ale. I gave her a good scare, and it's good that it wasn't in a store with a lot of breakable things. Cause I hadn't thought that far. Ale bought two pair of shoes, and I bought those highwaisted jeans I was looking for the other day. It appears that a few days after I was in the store, they'd gotten in more jeans in my size. This is my actual first pair of highwaisted jeans, so I'm delighted. After wandering around at the mall, we decided to go back to where Ale is currently staying. We ate cake and drank tea in the kitchen. I pointed out to Ale that I felt very grown up doing that. But it was really nice because we got to just catch up. I mean, I haven't actually seen her since September last year when she came to stay and we went to see Pharrell live. I'm going to hang out with her this weekend, along with Marble. We might go out, we might stay in, we might bake. We might do a lot of things. It's Friday and I'm so happy I've got this weekend off, because I'm soooo tired. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar