tirsdag 10. februar 2015

I was scared of pretty girls and starting conversations

I'm currently having a laptop party with myself. On my old one, I'm currently watching a video of One Direction performing Girl Almighty. It's one of the songs I'm really looking forward to watch live because it's such an upbeat one, and the lads seem to really enjoy performing it. I'm crossing my fingers that they actually get down on their knees at least once this tour. It'll be a sight to behold. In less than two weeks I'm gonna see Kodaline with Kiwi and Marble, which I'm really looking forward to. I've been afraid to think too much about the concert, because I'm still afraid that it'll get cancelled like the last time. I will be seriously disappointed if they don't perform All I Want, because that's all I want. Today was a good and slow day at "praksis". It was just nice, to be honest. I think I needed a day like that. After "praksis" I met Sally in the wardrobe, and I might get a ride with her home tomorrow as we're both working an evening shift. I stopped by the mall on my way home because I had to buy Microsoft Office for my new laptop. I also wanted to look at a bikini top from H&M which I saw on their website yesterday. When I got there, however, I realised it's probably too early for them to start selling their bikini's in the shops. I also wanted to buy a pair of high waisted jeans that Marble tipped me about the other week when I was at the mall with her and Kiwi. Sadly they were out of my size in the colour I wanted. I was actually contemplating going to the city to try find a pair, but I couldn't be bothered. I might do it this weekend when I have a day off. I thought to myself that there was no way I'd go into town for a pair of jeans. But then I realised I also need new Muji gel pens, and then I was all on board. That's me, I care more about pens than jeans. I finished writing the paper yesterday, but it's not due for a week. I just wanted to finish it so I don't have to think anymore about it as I've got quite a bit on my plate at the moment. I was half tempted to watch The Maze Runner, and I still might because I've been missing Teen Wolf and seeing Dylan O'Brien's face. Also, Kaya Scodelario aka. Effy Stonem from Skins is in the movie as well. My sister said it was okay, so I don't know. But I've been missing having something to watch, and I refuse getting into another TV show for a while. But I've got to finish up writing notes for the exam because I have to start revising, seeing as it's a month left. I also need to find a theme for my bachelor, which I keep forgetting about. I also need a break from life, but that's not going to happen anytime soon it seems. Oh well, I just have to appreciate the small moments I get to myself. Like when I had some grapes and vanilla-quark for dessert after dinner. Jeez that's soooo bloody good. I actually thought "this is better than chocolate".   

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar