torsdag 26. februar 2015

cause I can't stop wondering if I was too late to see the signs

Nice buns, hun. Ah, am almost salivating, just thinking of freshly baked cinnamon buns. I am currently listening to the Breakfast show from this morning. I've not listened to it in weeks! Maybe a month or so? It's crazy. I'm mostly listening to it because Grimmy had Nick Jonas on it. Oh my god, "where the hell is Fiona?". What a great start Grimmy. Did you get some reprimand for cursing by Finchy? Apart from Monday, this week has been really great. And it's flown by so quickly, which is probably because I'm usually in bed at 9:15 pm, which sounds ridiculous to myself. However, life is so much better when you get a decent amount of hours of sleep. At least it has been to me. Today was interesting due to the people I worked with at "praksis". It was a bit messily organised, but it was fine anyway. We managed, though we've had really ill patients as of late. We went to a lunch meeting at noon, which sort of screwed up our time schedule a bit. We got back at quarter to one, and I had to go to my "praksis" meeting at 1:30 pm. I somehow always forget about my "praksis" meeting, so it was only when I saw my teacher talking with employees, that I realised. We have presentations each week, but luckily I didn't have to have one this time. Though, as my teacher was talking about a book that she put on the table for us to look at, I was coincidentally looking at it. "In the first pages there's a picture of a river. Can you find it for us to see?". I did as she said, and displayed it to the rest of the table like a presenter of diamond rings on sale. Ala Bridget Jones mum' when she starts dating (fake tanned) Julian. Someone around the table jokingly said: "well, you should tell us something about it then". I laughed because it was a joke. But then my teacher actually said: "can you read what it says?". It's good that I like my group enough to not feel any shyness, as I started rambling about the picture. Ah, imagine if I just started talking bullshit and started analyse the picture. Agh, I have to exercise now, then I'm going to jump in the shower (not literally). I think I might catch up on Youtube later and just relax. Hiya weekend! (insert waving emoji). 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar